Chapter 26: Deletion

Word Count: 2k

Michael's Point Of View

"Michael?" A voice said from behind the bright lights.

"R-Rich?"

He stepped forward so that Michael could see him.

"Oh god, you look like shit." Rich said.

"Wow, thanks dude." Michael responded sarcastically.

"Haha, but seriously we don't have time for this."

Rich grunted as he tried to break Michael free from the restraints but he couldn't.

"I- I can't get it!"

They both tried to work together, but it was no use.

"What they hell are these?" Rich asked, examining them.

"I don't know, but they're as strong as Spiderman's webbing." Michael speculated.

"Even in a moment of total crisis, the geek in you still manages to arise."

"Oh shove it-"

Both their heads turned towards the door as they heard the knob turning.

"Quick. Hide."

Rich ran off and hid himself under a desk, behind a chair, in the back room. He could still vaguely see a sliver of Michael though.

Y/N descended from the staircase.

"Hello Michael." She greeted.

Y/N looked so completely different. It was like looking at a different person entirely.

"Sup."

----------------Meanwhile In The Back Room--------------

Rich's Point Of View

He heard footsteps walking towards him.

It was Jeremy.

"Rich." He pulled him out from under the desk by his legs and punched him in the face a few times, before Rich kicked Jeremy off.

"Jeremy. Stop it."

Jeremy continued on.

"I don't want to hurt you." Rich warned.

"Great, makes this easier for me." He grabbed Rich and threw him into the desk shattering the wood to a million little pieces.

He groaned in pain as he laid there, trying to pull himself back up.

Jeremy grabbed his shirt, lifting him by his chest and hitting him hard in the face and letting go of his body so he would plummet to the floor on impact. Jeremy repeated this, until Rich's face was hardly recognizable.

Jeremy began to walk away, towards the door to Y/N and Michael.

But just before he could reach the handle, Rich came from behind and banged Jeremy's head into the cement wall.

Rich fell after exerting all his remaining energy on that one act.

Jeremy soon came after. He laid on the ground, his eyes closed, and blood dripping from his head.

"Sorry Jere." Rich said as he closed his eyes.

Jeremy's Point Of View

*BANG!*

Jeremy saw everything that had happened in the past few weeks. Everything since they supposedly destroyed the SQUIP. It started playing out the way he lived it, but then it would glitch and show things he didn't remember seeing or happening at all.