Chapter 18: Rich Set A Fire

Warnings: light smut/fluff, Rich talks about the fire

Word Count: 2.2k

Reader's Point Of View

I rubbed my eyes as I sluggishly woke up from my sleep. 

"Jeremy?" I mumbled. 

I slowly sat up and looked around to see Michael laying in a bed parallel to the one I was in.

I got up and walked out to find Jeremy sitting reading from, what looked like, a journal. 

"Jeremy." I said as I entered.

"Come here, Y/N." He called to me, closing the book in his hands.

I walked over and stood directly in front of him, my face emotionless and cold.

Jeremy stood up and looked intensely at me, my body, examining me. I made no movements.

Once he was facing me again he lifted my head up by my chin with one of his hands and took note of my blue hazed empty eyes. 

He let go and took a step back and put his hand to his chin, thinking. "How're you feeling?"

"Calm. Restored." I stated.

"Good." He said with a smirk on his face.

By all retrospects that Jeremy had observed, I was put perfectly back in place, if not in an even more susceptible place. But he had to put his power over her to the test and see if she had truly been reinitialized. "Y/N." He said. "Go in the other room and break one of Michael's hands on my command." He paused, watching me closely. "Do you want to do that for me?"

Chills ran down my spine as his words reverberated in my head. I could feel Jeremy's will filling me and replacing the whole inside me where mine, once, had been. 

His voices echoed within me on a loop. It just kept saying, 'Go in the other room and break one of Michael's hands on my command,' again and again and again and again. Making it even more impossible for me to think any thoughts of my own.

I wanted to do it. He wanted me to, so I did too. I didn't care what I had to do, or who I had to do it too. No matter what, if he wanted me to, I would obey. No questions asked. It's simple. It's easy. It's... carefree.

"Yes, I do. I want to break his hand." I said, giving a slight nod to Jeremy.

"Michael. Get out here." He said calling Michael in from the other room.

He stood there, just as empty as I was. "Y/N, is there anything you'd like to do...?"

I began walking to him when Jeremy said, "Stop. I want to make things interesting... Michael, see that chair over there? I'd like you to chain yourself to it." 

Michael followed his instructions while I waited for my signal.

------------------------------------

Michael was now confined to the chair and unable to escape. 

"Alright. One... Last... Time..." Jeremy said creepily as he rested his the palm of his hand on Michael's forehead. Jeremy closed his eyes and Michael began to yell. "AH! HAH! AH! AW!" Jeremy jolted back quickly with a smile on his face, breathing heavily. Michael's head was down, hanging above his body. Jeremy slapped him awake.

Michael gasped as if he was on the verge of suffocation. 

"Holy fuck." He coughed out, panting. "What the actual literal hell?"