Chapter 15: I'll Obey

Warnings: very light smut, fluff

Word Count: 2.1k

Jeremy's Point Of View

"Okay, Okay. Calm down. Just breath." Jeremy said to himself as he forced a deep breath and doubled over into himself. "Just breath. It's gonna be okay. You can figure this out. You can do this." He panted, walking in circles.

"Rich! May- Maybe he can help me!" A glimmer of hope arose before going away immediately. "No, no. He's squipped too."

"But, wait... He has a SQUIP. Not a corrector. Maybe the mountain dew red will work on him."

Jeremy picked up the bottle with only a few drops remaining and ran out the school, headed for Rich's house.

------------------------------------------------

"Rich. Rich! Hey, Rich!" He called, while knocking on the door.

The door opened. "You look like shit." Rich said.

Jeremy didn't wait. He didn't try to talk or reason. He tackled Rich out of nowhere, surprising the hell out of him.

As he did, Rich's eyes took on the same horrifying colors his had did once.

Rich was much stronger than Jeremy, making it an unfair fight, but Jeremy was determined. He needed to save Y/N and Michael and to save them he needed Rich's help. 

Rich was a good guy and he didn't deserve this. No one deserves to lose their free will.

For only a brief moment, Jeremy pinned him down and was able to pour the remaining bit of mountain dew red on his face... Hoping, praying that some made it inside his mouth. Rich threw Jeremy off of himself. 

"AwhOw!" Jeremy groaned as he hit the wall of the living room.

He laid on his back and could see Rich's feet walking over towards him. "Rich please. It's Y/N and Michael. Oliver, the SQUIP, he's got them... And- I- I'm all alone. I can't do this without you. I need your help." He pleaded.

As Jeremy finished, Rich's legs gave out underneath him as he began to scream.

It was working.

Finally, something good was happening.

Soon enough Rich was on the floor, heavily breathing and coughing.

Jeremy crawled over to him. "Rich?"

"Je- Jeremy? Wha- What're you doing here? What- What happened?" He rubbed his head.

"We need to talk."

------------------------------------------------

Jeremy explained everything that had happened to Rich.

"Oh my god." He reacted.

"Do you have any ideas? Because I don't know what to do and it's scaring the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry, Jere, but you know as much as I do, if not more." Rich said. "But one thing's for sure... You're not alone. I'll help you. We'll get Y/N and Michael back together and we're gonna make that evil bastard pay for what he's done to us and the people we love."

"Thanks." Jeremy said.

------------------------------------------------

Reader's Point Of View

I didn't know where we were. But I knew that Oliver was lying when he said that he was going to be leaving right away, because we hadn't left the town. He just hid us... Very very well.