Chapter 13: Activate.

Warning: light smut, fluff

Word Count: 2k

Reader's Point Of View

Michael, Jeremy and I were all sitting in Michael's basement. (No, we weren't getting high. LOL) 

"So basically we're back to square one...?" Michael asked.

"Yup." Jeremy confirmed.

"I don't get it." Michael said.

"Get what?" I chimed in.

"Well... you got text messages from 'me' that said 'help,' right?"

"Yeah, and...?"

"I didn't send it. Someone had to of done it."

"Vanessa. The SQUIP's still in her. She must've done it." Jeremy said.

"Okay, but why? Non of us were hurt, or kidnapped, or robbed, or really anything... So what was the motive?"

"The SQUIP's an evil son of a bitch. Does it really even need a motive?" I said.

"Kinda... Yeah." Jeremy said. 

"Whatever the motive, we need to find it and destroy it." Michael stated.

"How much Mountain Dew Red do you have?" I asked.

"Only a few bottles left. My stock is running low and my guy at Spencer's isn't getting a new shipment for another 2 weeks, and we can't wait that long." 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

My ringtone interrupted the conversation. "Sorry, guys. One sec." I said as I stepped away from the two while they continued talking.

"Hello?"

There was no answer. No voice. Nothing. 

Except for a piercing tone that was sent through the phone reverberating through my ear, into my head. "Ah." I groaned momentarily, but not loud enough for Jeremy or Michael to hear.

After awhile I could no longer feel the pain. The call dropped, but that didn't stop the sound. It remained echoing on a constant loop in my mind. 

A weird blue tinted haze covered your vision, making it almost impossible for me to focus on anything but that horrific noise.

I felt different. I couldn't tell if it was a good different, or bad different. It was just... different. 

These strange feelings and emotions overcame me. Both relaxing me and energizing me at the same time. 

It was if something had awoken inside of me. 

Everything felt... unfamiliar, abnormal. 

That when I heard it... The voice. It sounded like Oliver, only a little more sinister.

Hello Y/N.

Oliver?

Okay, this is just going to make all of this so much easier.

Images from a missing memory filled me.

You stole one of my memories?

Yes. It was necessary. But, Y/N, I need you to listen.

My full attention was completely focused on Oliver's voice in my head. The physical reality around me disappeared.