6 - (y/n)

You could not believe it. Tom Holland had just walked into the pub. For some reason, your brain could not process this information, and you were half-ready to get up and ask for an autograph before realising that-

Oh shit, he was your mystery interviewer!?

Unless it was all just a funny coincidence and a joke that the universe decided to play on you, you were about to sit down with Tom Holland and possibly get the job of working as his assistant.

You had no idea what to do now. Tom was clearly in conversation with Greggy, so it wasn't like you could walk up, interrupt and introduce yourself. It would be better to wait it out. But it was definitely unexpected for you to find out that the two men actually knew each other, and pretty well too, from what it looked like.

Suddenly more things started to connect in your brain. If Zendaya had called you about working for Tom and they would be filming a movie together, it could only mean that it was the next Spider-man movie. Your heart started beating faster at the thought. You tended not to flaunt your more geeky side, feeling a bit self-conscious about it since most of your friends were never interested in that kind of stuff, but you were a huge Marvel fan. Not to the extent of swooning over the actors. You tried not to do that since you actually wanted to work in the industry. But there was no denying that the whole cinematic universe consisted of extremely good looking people.

You'd think it was all cinema magic, but looking over at Tom from across the room, seeing him stand there so casually, you couldn't help but swoon just a little bit. He was wearing loose jeans, which were ripped at the knees. Or at least, where knees should have been, but they came just a bit under for him. He had also rolled the cuffs up. He also wore a grey hoodie, a bit worn down looking trainers and a baseball cap. The casualty of his outfit definitely made you feel better about your own choice of wardrobe.

Not sure what to do with yourself, you reached for your phone but didn't do anything with it. You turned it on and swiped through your applications on the home screen, but your full attention was to the conversation that was being held at the bar.

You kept thinking to yourself, maybe it was just a coincidence that Tom was here, and another person was about to walk through the door. However, you felt a pair of eyes on you, and it made you look up from your phone. To your own shock and bit of disbelief, you saw Tom looking right at you. For a moment, you thought he might want you to walk over to him, say something, you were even ready to get off your seat and scoot out of the booth, but he quickly looked back over at Greggy. Oh, it was just a curious glance, then.

"So? What brings you here? I thought you had forgotten all about little old me," Greggy said, catching your attention again. Whatever Tom might say next might answer some of your questions.

"Forget you?" Tom chuckled, "you wish. I uhh... I'm actually here to meet someone."

"So you got yourself a date again?" Greggy raised his brow with plenty of insinuation. Your shoulders slacked. See, that what happened when you didn't wait things out. Of course, he wasn't there to meet you. It was just a bizarre coincidence that the Tom Holland just so happened to have a date when you were going to be interviewed by some other actor. His business had nothing to do with you-

"No, actually, it's a bit more formal than that, business, I suppose." Tom scratched the back of his neck, a bit awkwardly, "business, you could call it."

So you did have business with him?

No, maybe? No... your brain just would not accept it and kept hanging onto that stage of denial. But then you heard your name being said out loud, and you looked up.