56 - y/n

Unfortunately, the problem of the number of people you were with came up again at night. As you weren't exactly supposed to stay at Tom's that week, and Harrison was even more of a surprise guest than the surprise guests, there were two too many people in the house.

Somehow, Paddy managed to win a single room for himself, beating his brothers once again. The other person to win was Harrison. Sam and Harry, already being used to getting paired up together, just went to their room without saying anything. They didn't look happy about it though.

"Tom, don't worry. I can go home." You said as he offered you his bed.

"You can't go, you already drank."

"That was one beer, more than 6 hours ago." He still looked concerned at you. "Yeah, but it's late and I don't want you driving through the whole city alone." You were sitting on the couch alone. The rest had gone to bed already as their jetlag was truly kicking in now. It was just you and him. He tried to hold your hand, but you pulled away. In his eyes, you could see that it hurt him.

"I don't have any of my stuff here. No pajama's, no toothbrush." You tried to find another reason not to stay. Tom's "joke" had stayed with you for the rest of the day and he had definitely noticed, although you weren't sure if he knew that was the reason you were down.

"You can have one of my shirts and I'm sure you can survive with one day not brushing your teeth." You wanted to say that that was disgusting, but no words left your mouth.