40 - y/n

When he pulled away, you could feel an emptiness in you. Like something you didn't even know existed, was missing. Until now. Subconsciously, your hand went up to your lips to touch where he had just been. Was this ok? He was your boss after all. But he was the one to initiate it all in the first place. This gave you some security. You had to go for it.

With a speed you didn't even know you contained in yourself, you pulled at his collar. This was harder than expected since the material of the Spidey-suit was fitted tightly around his neck. You pressed your lips together. This kiss was much different. Mostly because both of you were participating. You felt like you had to make up for the first kiss. You had to make sure he understood that you wanted this too. God, how much you wanted this...

You had now put your arms around his neck and he had cupped your face with both his hands. The kiss went on for what felt like an eternity. The good kind. The kind of eternity you were glad for that it didn't end.

But it had to. And that is what happened when you pulled apart. At the same time reality kicked in. The two of you realized where you were and that everyone could see you. Simultaneously, you looked around. There was nobody near. Not a single person was looking at you. You felt lucky. This moment was just his and yours. No one could take it away.

But like with anything else, after you let go of each other, a small awkwardness ensued. It was inevitable. Your face heated up so quickly you actually thought you may have caught a fever.

Tom ruffled his hair nervously. You had seen him do that often. To think that now you were the reason to make him so nervous...or actually, was it always because of you when he did that?

You wanted to say something, but no words left your mouth. You had the faintest idea that he was in the same position. You both just stood there. Two pairs of eyes trying to circumvent the other. A silence was surrounding you, which was broken by footsteps.

"Hey guys, everyone's been loo-" Zendaya stopped in her tracks and her words faded out. "Whatcha been doing there?" Her smirk showed that she very well knew what you had been doing. You just smiled weakly. From the corner of your eye, you could see Tom giving her a few looks. She ignored them. "Well, anyway. Jon's been looking for you. He has something to show you." then she walked away, clearly expecting the both of you to just follow her.

"I think we should go." He was the first one to speak. You just nodded.