62 - y/n

The morning press interviews went by very quickly. Soon it was already lunch. You were back in Tom's hotel room, looking as he stuffed himself with hotel food. You couldn't manage to swallow a bite. The nerves were getting to you. The whole morning you could only think about what Tom asked you. Of course, it would be amazing to walk with him on the red carpet, but the cameras... the people... you weren't sure if you could do it.

Right then, to save you from your thoughts, there was a loud knock on the door. You signed to Tom that he should keep on eating and that you would open it. Jogging towards the door, you shouted out: "Coming." Behind the door stood the one and only Zendaya. In her hands something that looked like body bags. No, dry cleaning bags. On one of them, you saw a certain brand that made you mentally cry over your own bank account.

"Hey, Z, what are you doing here?" You let her in. She walked over to the bed and dropped the bags on there.

"Tom texted me that you needed an outfit. I have a few dresses spare." You glanced over at Tom. He was still enjoying his sandwich while looking at you in that I-told-you-so kind of way.

"That is really unnecessary. You have to take a break too. We have to get back to work soon." You tried to get out of it. You felt horrible that she was using her (already small) break to help you out. Zendaya, however, didn't seem to be that bothered. She casually snatched a sandwich from Tom's plate and took a bite out of it. Tom tried to respond with his mouth full but got ignored.

"Don't worry, girl. You don't have to try them on now. Do it when we're done. I'll come by and help. As for you," she turned to Tom, "What the hell were you thinking, asking her so late." He just shrugged. You both rolled your eyes at him.

"Thank you Z, but really..."

"No buts. Come to look at this one. I think you'll like it. Personally, the length is a bit off for me but it will fit you great." She could barely touch your hand from where you were standing, but with a little stretch, she managed to pull you up to the bed. She took one of the bags and unzipped it. You couldn't see it completely, but it looked like a long blue dress. The color was beautiful.

"You wanna pull it out?" Zendaya asked suggestively. You nodded your head, barely visible. Zendaya helped you carefully take the dress out of the covering. It was gorgeous. The blue tint could be best described as "Iron-Spider blue". It wasn't very intricate. It was sleeveless, except for a strap that would fall of the shoulder loosely. The length was hard to guess while Zendaya was holding it in the air, but you assumed it would fall on the floor once you put it on. Not wanting to sound over-excited, you said: "It's amazing."

"I have some more here, but those were just back-ups if this one won't fit." She admitted. You thanked her with a hug, which she gladly accepted.

The three of you spend the rest of the lunch break together until you (so Tom) were called back to the press room.