60 - y/n

You knocked on his door. It was still early. You doubted he was awake. You were wrong. Right after you knocked, you could hear footsteps behind the door. He opened the door with a "Morning." It was barely spoken.

"Good morning, here's your coffee." You handed him a cup of coffee which you had gotten from downstairs. He immediately took a sip from it. "Not to be rude, but you look like-"

"Shit?" he finished your thought. He let you in while drinking more from his cup.

"I wanted to say like you haven't slept. But sure." You shrugged.

"That's probably because I haven't." You turned around to look at him. Was he kidding you? It was your job to get him to look presentable on camera and he wasn't even trying. "Tom." You half groaned, half pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep." He came over to you and put his one free hand around your waist. "I really am."

"Tell me that again after I get fired." you rolled your eyes, but still put your arms around his neck. How you adored moments like this. He pulled you tighter into the hug, at least as close as he could with only one arm. You looked up at him and he looked down at you, your noses barely touching. You could feel the smell of the coffee he was just drinking.

"You can't get fired. Firstly, because I am the only one that can do that now, and second, you only work for the next two days." Two days. Those words gave you butterflies in your stomach. How did the time go by so quickly?

You couldn't believe it.

"So, tell me, darling," he paused in his sentence to sip some more from his drink, "What is the plan for today?" You didn't even have to check your notes for this. You had been looking at his schedule so often the last few days, just to check it was really the end, that you knew it by heart.

"The first interview is planned for 9:00, then lunch and your last one is supposed to finish around eight."

"Sounds good. What about tomorrow?" It seemed like he was going somewhere with this conversation. You weren't sure where, but just went along anyway.

"Well, tomorrow, there's the London premiere and then it is done." you let go of him and pulled away. "And then I will be free from you at last."

"Yes." he didn't laugh at your joke, making you a bit nervous. "I was thinking." He put the cup of coffee down. "I don't want to wait any longer."

"Me neither, but it's just two days."

"One?" he suggested with a raised eyebrow.

"What about the premiere then? You still need an assistant on the red carpet." He would be completely lost, you thought. But you didn't want to say that out loud.

"I told you, I've been thinking," For the first time in forever. "Because you see, I need a plus one."

"No." you stopped him before he even began. "I can't possibly be your date for the premiere."

"Why not?" He sat down on his bed, looking at you waiting for a good excuse.

"I don't have a dress. At least nothing that comes close enough to red-carpet-worthy." You leaned against the desk that was on the other side of the room.

"If you're really that worried about a dress, you can ask Z to help. You know she always looks good." If any other boy would say something like that about any other girl, you would have been red with anger and envy, but it was all true. Zendaya never had a day off if it came to fashion. "I'm sure she won't mind."

"But it's already tomorrow. I won't have enough time." Time. You looked at your watch. "And you don't have enough time to get ready for today. Go get dressed." You shooed him towards the bathroom. Tom grabbed his clothes. He didn't seem too stressed about the time constraint.