Short-ish A/N

I know that nobody ever probably reads the a/n at beginnings of stories but thank you to whoever cares to read them :)

I've been on a looonnnnggg hiatus from this account for like 4 years mainly because I no longer had an interest in the topics I was writing about. Those topics were mainly anime and I've completely lost interest in watching anime so I just got rid of the stories that I had written. I wanted a completely fresh start to this account so I changed my username, my cover and profile photo, and only kept my poems and original creepypasta stories. I made this account when I was a freshman in HS and I'm now a senior in HS (ik crazy right?). I'm just now getting back into writing so I decided to write another (probably cringe-y) x reader story. I've been completely OBSESSED with DBH recently and have been watching people play it nonstop. I got some inspo to write a story so I figured I'd write a DBH one.

I can't say too much about what this story will be about since it's gonna be a bit of a longer story with a few twists and turns but all I can say is that I'm excited to write it and I hope you guys enjoy it. I actually got the inspo for this story from the DBH soundtrack and another song so I posted the two songs for you guys to listen to if you want to. I hope you guys love the OST for this game as much as I do honestly.

Without any further annoying rambling, I introduce you to my story! <3