0001 0111 (23)

But There's Hope

"We have time, (Y/n)."

"You want to leave as much as we do. We can't keep letting Alik do this to us, hun."

You felt Freida tug on the strap of your bra, motioning for you to come with her and Jeandra.

"Yeah but what if they find us again? They'll fucking kill us." You protested, your words coming out in hushed whispers just as the other womens' voices did.

"If we leave now, they won't have time to find us!"

A chill ran down your spine as you heard another voice emerge from behind the van the three of you stood in front of.

"You bitches thinking about getting away? Get in the fucking van." It was the voice of Errin, the eldest of Alik's two sons. The voice of the man that constrained you while Alik's other son, Vikk, stuck the needle filled with anesthesia in your neck. You had a deep hatred for their entire family and felt especially bad for the woman that had to give birth to the two sons. For all you know, Alik could've raped her, too.

"Hello? Are you fucking deaf? I said to get in the van." His voice was deep and rich with that Polish accent you were all too familiar with. The very sound of it made you even angrier.

You looked down at his belt. He was armed, but for you, that wasn't much of a problem. The bigger problem was that his brother and the other pimp that tagged along with the two of them were also armed. You wouldn't be able to get to all three of them.

"No," Jeandra's voice was stern, but hinted at insecurity. In the dim light of the alleyway, you saw Errin's brow raise.

"No?" He asked, his hand starting to reach for his belt. You immediately took notice of this and made your move.

Thanks, Jeandra.

You quickly lunged for Errin's wrist and used all of your strength to pull him down and land a hard kick to his jaw. Once he was on the ground, you stamped your heel into the back of his head, knocking the large man out. You snatched his pistol from his leather belt just in time, for Vikk rounded the side of the van to investigate what was taking his brother so long. You raised the gun to him and took a shot. It missed and hit the window of the van instead.

"Fuck," You heard him mutter, hastily pulling his own gun from its holster and raising it to your chest. You heard him shoot, but the bullet only hit the ground beside your feet.

You didn't even realize that you had shut your eyes, but when you reopened them, you saw that Freida had Vikk on the ground and was weakly punching him senselessly. The other man that you knew not the name of, however, had rounded the other side of the van and was charging at you.

You didn't even think, you just acted. Your leg flew up and kicked the gun from his hands, causing it to land a short ways away from where Freida and Vikk were fighting. Keeping Errin's gun close to you, your (e/c) eyes scanned the scene for one last time before bolting down the alleyway in unrestricted fear.

Where this alleyway lead, you knew not. All you knew is that you were so close to escaping... the taste of freedom tasting much like the chemicals of Red Ice, the sour taste of the overloaders you dreaded so much, the fruity, yet herbal taste of A-MO, and the disgusting taste of the fluids from those men that held you hostage for so long. The taste was... unique... but you didn't mind. It was so close.

The clicking of heeled shoes was the only sound you heard for a long, long while. That is, until you heard the pop of gunshots. Pop! Pop! Pop! The clicking of shoes was less intense, but you kept running.