'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs

•Chapter Six•

N/A: This chapter is probably full of mistakes, I'm willing to bet it just isn't that good, but I am sick for what feels like the 100th time this winter. If you guys come across mistakes, point them out politely so I can fix them (:

Bored... he was so incredibly bored.

Katsuki tried to focus on the winter wonderland behind the window his forehead was practically frozen to, the cold of the night before had created a thick white haze of frost he could hardly see through. His view of the outside world was distorted, each building and tree within range looking like an odd configured shape that bent and twisted in ways his brain couldn't keep up with.

To be honest, he had no interest in what was beyond the window. Taking away the frost would reveal nothing more than a few buildings with terrible paint and cars coated in a layer of snow that was continuously falling from the grey clouds looming above and showed no intention of stopping. Maybe a few abandoned tables as well that no one would sit on until the warmer time of year rolled around because even just looking at the snow-covered metal would cause one's ass to sting at the thought of the below-freezing metal coming into contact with them. He was just staring out of pure boredom, and possible annoyance at what was on his mind.

Kirishima, that hair-for-brains jackass, hadn't left Katsuki's mind since the first practice session that failed miserably. The events of that day had him thinking about the competition. At the rate they were going at, Kirishima wouldn't be able to learn the dance or he'd learn it, but not well enough. How Kirishima learned his dance routines in the first place seemed crazy.

Touching wasn't his thing. Not unless it was quick and necessary. And he fucked up when he decided on the choreography because it involved touching, not a lot but it was enough to make his skin crawl. He could change it, that was definitely an option he thought about on more than one occasion, and all the current issues would be erased but that meant giving up on a challenge. Besides, the routine would blow them away if they were able to do it perfectly and he had to be the best. So to him, the routine was necessary, he'd just have to figure out how to reach the redhead while trying to get over his feelings of discomfort during the parts that required contact. But those parts were rather minimal, and it would be Katsuki who would do most the touching. There was that one part though where Kirishima is supposed to drag his hand down Katsuki's face at the end...

"Katsuki," the voice belonging to his teacher boomed, causing him to jerk his head away from the window in obvious surprise, "are you paying attention?"

"Sure, I guess," he replied, almost snarkily. He could hear the childish "ohs" coming from his classmates. He turned around to eye a few of them, his brows knitted together. "Shut your damn mouths, unless you wanna lose a few teeth."

"Katsuki!" she scolded. "You will not only pay attention in my class but respect others as well."

He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her. Doing so would probably land him detention over the weekend and he needed the time to work with Shitty Hair so they could beat everyone's ass. Getting lippy with her wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

She turned around on her heel and continued with the boring lesson he paid attention despite not caring about the topic. Her voice was by far one of the most annoying things he ever heard, next to Ariana Grande's chipmunk-like voice that made him pissed him off every time he heard it.