#12

I slightly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a pounding headache.... and two arms rapped around my torso. I was in my Calvin Klein

(Like this)

I quickly jumped out of bed to see Brooklyn get a fright and sit up

B: are you okay? What happened?
Z: who undressed me? And why are we in bed together?
B: okay it's not as bad as it looks you undressed yourself and we kind of made out and fell asleep.
Z: no we didn't. Omfg we did I hate myself right now .

I quickly grab some shorts and a jumper. Then ran out the room and grabbed my suitcase. I made my way downstairs and made my way through the kitchen.

J: where are you going?
Z: I'm leaving
J: why are you crying

By now everyone was stood in the kitchen.
I looked at rye and I could see the pain in his eyes. He would have knew what me and brook did last night.

Z: I'm crying. I'm crying because I am a horrible person I've hurt so many people and I can't stand here any longer and hurt this person anymore it's been a good time. But I really do need to leave. I'm sorry. IM SORRY.

I sobbed. Quickly slid on my shoes and ran to the door. While I was running someone grabbed my wrist I turned to see it was rye.

R: where are you going zara?!
Z: somewhere. Anywhere. Just to a place where I can't hurt you anymore Rye. I'm sorry. I really am. Don't follow me I will be okay.
R: please don't leave me. Not like this.

I ran as rye dropped to the ground and sobbed my name. I had to block him out. I never turned around. I just ran. Ran until I didn't know where I was. Ran until I was far from the house. Ran as far as my feet would take me.

(Ryes pov)
* I walked back into the house. They all looked at me as I shook my head. I had lost her. But I wasn't giving up hope. Then brook came downstairs I launched myself at him. IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT. Now she is gone and I can't get her back. I punched him. Repeatedly.

I punched him until I couldn't until Robbie and Mikey grabbed me off the top of him.

B: what are you fucking doing rye?

He's right what was I doing

B: DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO GET HER BACK?!

he's right it's not going to get her back

B: I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry. I took her and broke her. I'm sorry rye.

He pulled me into a hug, which I needed, I'm going to get her back.

I will wait.
I will search for her.
I'm not giving up on her.
Not now.
Not ever.