#46

This writing = Zara
This writing = the party

Everyone was having a fun time at the party there was laughter, dancing and eating. Harvey and Ellie were even there. By now Ellie and Harvey had became official. Rye was stood talking to Harvey and Ellie about how he was going to propose to Hayden.

E: is Zara okay with that?
R: what do you mean?
E: like she was madly in love with you rye.
H:oh yeh you two were so cute.
R: oh she's fine about it.

Here I was back in the bathroom planning on doing everything I promised I wouldn't do. I had to do it though. I dont belong here. I don't belong in this world. What's the point in living if the world is against me? If the world is so cruel? I am so not fine. I am breaking. I'm not happy anymore. I mean I barely smile I'm too weak to smile.

Everyone was now sat at the table. Andy and Mikey were sat watching the match, because they insisted on watching it. Jack, Brooklyn and Ellie were causing trouble throwing grapes into each others mouth. Harvey, Blair and ginger were talking about holidays and going to Thailand. Meanwhile Rye and Hayden were talking quietly.

H: what are you thinking about?
R: nothing.
H: babe you were thinking about something
R: I just hope zara is okay.
H: relax. She will be fine. Anyway when did you become so obsessed with her?
R: I'm not.
H: you seem like it.

I sat there holding the blade. The thought of hurting myself playing through my mind. I thought there really is no other option. I'm weak, vulnerable and hurt. No one wants me round. I'm going no where in life. I can't keep holding on. I have to do this. Next thing I knew I had the blade up against my wrist carving into my skin.

Rye gained everybody's attention by standing up. He tapped a glass carefully. Ready to make an announcement.
The boys braced themselves... they knew what was coming and they didn't like it.

R: hello everyone I would like say something to Hayden.

Hayden smiled at everyone, flicking her hair as she turned back to look at rye.

R: I ... I ...

Rye looked round the room. Until his eyes landed on a empty seat. The seat that Zara was meant to be seated in. He thought how could he be so blind? Zara never wanted to hurt him with the news about the pregnancy test.Zara only wanted to prove to rye what Hayden was like. Zara meant so much to rye. Rye noticed that Hayden wasn't the girl he should be proposing to or even be coupled up with. It should be zara.

By now i had covered all of my arms in cuts. I had no where else to cut. Now I just had to wait for the pain to go away. I had dealt with pain for the past few month. Day after day seeing rye with Hayden. They were perfect. Hayden had no flaws. Hayden was beautiful. I'm not. Hayden meant something to rye. I clearly didn't.

H: rye? RYE?
R: I'm sorry Hayden.
H: what?
R: I...I...I can't be with you.
H: WHAT? What does that mean?
R: It means we are finished

I was sat on the floor a little pool of my blood surrounding me. By now I started to feel drowsy. Fading in and out of consciousness. I was slowly dying. The pain was turning to pleasure. Euphoria. if you would call it that. I knew my life was coming to an end.

In
Out
In
Out

My consciousness was starting to fade.

In
Out...