#24

I stood up and knocked my alarm off. Nobody was awake yet in my dads house, apart from me.

I quietly got washed and dressed to go to zacks. I couldn't tell my dad that I was going away from him again so I left a note on the kitchen bench.

'I will be home soon daddy, I love you x - Zara'

I then walked out of the front door with my suitcase and onto the drive. Rye was sat waiting for me in the driveway. I sat in the car and shut the door.

Z: cmon then let's start the car.
R: you know you really don't have to do this.
Z: I do rye I need to get away, start over.
R: start over now, with me.
Z: I need to be happy with myself. I need to stop making mistakes.
R: everyone makes mistakes Zara
Z: I'm just confused as to what I want.

It then went silent as rye turned the car on. I felt my eyes brimming with tears. I needed to do this.

For me.
For rye.
For everyone.

Soon we pulled up at the train station. As I went to get out the car I felt rye grip my wrist.

R: do you know when you said your confused to what you want?
Z: yes.
R: do you want me?
Z: rye I really don't know. I'm so confused.
R: do you love me?
Z: I don't even love myself at the moment.
R: so that's a no.
Z: ...

His hand loosened. I went to apologise but he looked away from me. I just needed to go.

I quickly got out and grabbed my stuff. As I went to walk into the train station I turned back and to my surprise he had already gone.

I walked in and looked at my train ticket. This was it new me.... I'm ready to meet you.

I got on my train and took my seat. When I looked at my phone I had multiple texts from people like my dad, Sophie, roadtrip and ellie.

Then one from Zack.

'I'm waiting now! Can't wait to see you'