#21

Z: DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!
L: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ZARA?! HMM... SORRY COULDNT HERE YOU? Are you going to run to the bathroom. Lock yourself in their. Maybe take a blade to your wrists. Yeh everyone this is the pathetic excuse of a girl.

All I could do is look at all the horrified faces. I felt the memories flooding back...all of them.
The memorie of me locking the door. Sitting on the floor. Pulling at my hair. Screaming. Punching the sink.

Then... grabbing the blade. Sitting and looking at it. Should I should I not? That was it I done it.

Once
Twice

All until I blacked out.

My eyes were closed through all this. Until they burst open. I burst back to life. I HAVE HAD TO MANY KNIVES IN MY BACK. Too many people have been forgiven. Too many people did me wrong.

Too many.

Not this time.

L: hahaha you can't even speak back to me. That reminds me of when I beated you so god damn hard. You couldn't speak ahaha. Or like the time when I strangled you and you couldn't breathe oh god that felt good. You shouldn't even be breathing now. YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED ON THAT BATHROOM FLOOR. I HOPE IT WAS FUCKING PAINFUL. I hope while your wrists poured of blood you realised how ugly, fat and worthless you actually are.

I heard whispers. Until I heard one voice loud and clear. I heard Ryes voice.

R: don't listen. Block him out. It's not true. We love you. I love you.

Z: oh lewis. I'm a pathetic excuse of a person. Would you say that when I gave you a place to stay? When you were getting beaten up by your dad. When you would call me up at 10pm and cry. When you sobbed that you needed me. I was there for you. And look what shit your giving me. You made me starve myself. You have hit me constantly. You wanna know what?  I'm done. So get one of your new whores to care for you. To care for you as much as I did.

L: did you care though?

Z: yes I did lewis! But... now I don't. To be fair I know it may hurt hearing this but I don't think no one did care for you.

L: NOBODY WOULD OF CARED IF YOU BLED TO DEATH IN THAT FUCKING BATHROOM!

Rye: I WOULD
Andy: I would
Jack: I would
Brooklyn: I would
Mikey: I would
Harvey: I would
Sophie: I would
Blair: I would

I smiled to myself it felt like they were all raising me up. I felt stronger. I was about to tell him to leave until someone else spoke.