#39

I woke up, tangled up with brook..... clothed this time. I never thought that he would be the person who I would open up to. The person who helped me at my worst times and makes me forget about the pain. I stood up, stretching I felt free... like a weight had all the sudden been lifted off my shoulders.

Like mum always said it's better to talk about your problems then bottle them up.

These past few days I felt like I have been drowning in a bathtub full of pressure and insecurities. Drowning until Brooklyn came and pulled the plug and all my worries and hurt washed away.

I wandered to the bathroom to get a shower when Hayden walked out holding her shorts and underwear. What was she doing? I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I then walked to the toilet to change my pad because I now ACTUALLY was on my period. I went to put my used pad in the bin however found another used pad.

At this moment in time I thought Hayden must just have her period. But then it clicked... she's pregnant. did she have a miscarriage? Is it just normal? Is she actually pregnant?

I googled it up and google said it was sometimes normal for that to happen when a woman is pregnant. I settled with what the experts say but still that last question played on my mind like a record player.

Is she actually pregnant?