#16

All I could do was smile and get up from my seat. I walked to the bathroom and I could hear footsteps behind me.

All I wanted to do was cry. I had been through a lot over the past couple of days and HIM out of all the people has decided to pipe up.

I have been with him for over a year, and only yesterday he told me he loved me. Imagine how that feels. I get LOVE is a big word but a year is a big amount of time to realise that he loves me.

But that's the next question.

Does he love me?

It's like I'm in love with someone who doesn't even see me. It's like I'm invisible to Lewis. I will never get my happy ending will i?

Should I just let all my feelings for Lewis go? Should I let him go?

God I hate this. I hate him. I HATE ME! Why can't I be different. Or at least appreciated for the things I do for him.

I changed myself for Lewis I changed soo much. I was told what to wear. I was told to loose weight.

For god sake... I starved myself just to keep him happy. I starved myself to the point I ended up In hospital and I was so close to death and guess what out of the 3 times he came to see me within 7 month, none of them times he told me he loved me.

I kept walking till someone grabbed my arm. At first I thought it was lewis, until I turned around and was greeted by Ryes eyes. All I could do was fall into his arms.

As my head rested on his chest I took in his scent and it calmed me down. I looked up at him through my tear glazed eyes.

R: listen... I know you made a mistake but there was no need to run. I was hurt but it's hurting me more that you have turned to that prick for help. Zara billie dreelan you could do so much better. I get he's your boyfriend but what type of boyfriend tells their girlfriend to watch her weight.

Z: he's true though rye Im getting fat. I'm so ugly like have you seen me. I hate mys-

R: YES zara I have seen you. I've seen how perfect you are. I see all your flaws, all you beautiful flaws. Your not getting fat at all. Don't let people put you down. All that I see is a bright, talented, beautiful girl. Don't let people put words in your head if there not true. Please don't believe them.

He then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I rested my head on his hand.

R: please don't believe him