#37

B: hey
Z: oh hey...

I quickly shut my phone, not letting Brooklyn look at the notes on my phone. I wish he wouldn't sneak up on me.

B: what were you doing?
Z: oh nothing just looking through Instagram
B: ooo that's good.

He just sat there on my bed and sighed. He was up to something. But I didn't know what. He probably wasn't, maybe he was just being weird again... like usual. I couldn't put up with the silence anymore.

Z: so what did you want?
B: hmm... what do you mean?
Z: people only come into people's bedroom when they want to know something?

I laughed as he smiled. God he was very cute. He reminded me of a 4 year old.

B: oh no I just wanted to see what you were doing and spend some time with you?
Z: oh okay then, shut the door then. Were you born in a field?
B: yea I was actually.
Z: were you actually!!
B: yeah and my first word was sheep, I was like sheep. my mum was like SHUT UP AH WILL FEED YOU TO THE SHEEP.

I laughed and shook my head. I couldn't believe I fell for his stupid lie. At least it made me smile. For the first time in ages.

B: so... last night?

My stomach dropped.

Z: what about last night?
B: you left to bed early. Are you okay?
Z: oh yeh I'm fine. I was just abit tired.

Thank god it was about something else. How would I explain to someone what happened when I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I am so ashamed of myself for the way I delt with my sadness. There was better options than that.

Sooo many options.

B: hey Zara
Z: hmm...

Brook snapped me out of my thoughts by saying my name and waving his hand in my face. I pushed his arm away from my face and questioning what he wanted.

B: do you want to play a game?
Z: I don't know brook?
B: cmon it will be fun Zara!
Z: FINE... how do you play?

I rolled my eyes and gave in. Of course I would give in if I didn't I would feel bad plus I wasn't doing anything.

B: stand up

I followed what he said while he was stood in front of me

B: arms up

I raised my arms without thinking, as I raised my arms my sleeves fell down exposing my wrists.