#30

M: hey Hayden
H: hey
All: hi and hi Ryan

I saw rye look at me in shock. I don't think he knew I was going to be here when he brought Hayden over.

R: hey zara this is Hayden... my girlfriend

Girlfriend.... she was gorgeous. Better looking than me. She had everything that I didn't have. Ofcourse rye fell in love with Hayden. She's perfect.

Jack then snapped me out of my thoughts, by waving a tea towel in my face.

J: tea is done.

I stood up to join everyone at the table as I was walking over I saw Hayden look me up and down. I have always been self conscious so I wrapped my cardigan around my stomach covering me.

When we were sat eating. Hayden and rye were talking about they're dates. I sort of zoned out within the first few minutes.

Rye looked so happily in love with Hayden.
How could this have happened? Three months ago he was in love with me now he's madly fallen for Hayden. I mean I don't blame him who would see a girl like Hayden and still want to be with me.

I wouldn't.

There was so many questions that filled my head. All at once. I couldn't focus.

The questions were:

Does she have any humour?
Does she laugh at your jokes?
Do they go to the movies?
Do they stay up for hours and just talk?

I did all that with rye and I miss it. All of this is probably not my business. But it hurts that she's not me.

I hope rye is happy. He clearly lied about liking me. Well if he doesn't want me i guess I just have to move on.

I started listening and she was laughing at everything he said. It was so fake. I began to feel jealous.

I grabbed my knife and started to violently cut my chicken. Every time she laughed I started to cut it faster. God I hated her. Her laugh went through me.

On accident I mocked her laugh and knocked my peas. Everyone looked at me. I didn't know where to put my face. I was so embarrassed I just asked to be excused to the bathroom. It was funny though.

As I locked the bathroom a few minutes later there was a knock. I was embarrassed I didn't even want to know who was stood there. I reached for the lock and unlocked the door.

In walked the last person I wanted to see right now.