#34

When Hayden and rye walked out of the bathroom they had big smiles on there faces, like they had just won the lottery.

What could it be?

R: are we telling them now?
H: yeh we can
R: you ready?
H: yep

R: so guys I know me and Hayden have been together for quite some time, and this is a big step in our relationship. She is the most prettiest woman i have ever seen and the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with... she's just perfect. But... this is not what I wanted to say the thing we wanted to say was that...

Just hearing him say that she was perfect. That she was the most prettiest. That SHE was the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with was making me ill. I felt sick. I felt jealous. He used to say that to me. I just get that everything has fallen apart. He's found Hayden. What's the point of me being here.

R: so okay guys... IM GOING TO BE A DAD.

As soon as he said that my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. Rye a dad. Hayden a mum. Them a family. I don't believe it. Well that's mine and rye done. We decided to have a party to celebrate the occasion. I didn't really want to celebrate - I didn't feel like it - but I did for rye and his baby.

I was stood drinking some coke and vodka. Rye then tapped his glass and put the knife down and swung him arm over Hayden's shoulder.

He was going to make a toast. Oh god. Could I handle this.

R: I just want to make a toast to my beautiful girlfriend Hayden who is now carrying the most precious angle in the world right now. I really don't think I have ever fallen madly in love with a girl as much as I have with Hayden. She will forever be the girl I have on my mind day and night. She will be my gorgeous, kind, wonderful and... oh god I could go on and on and on about her. I could do this because she's just the best thing that's ever happened in my life. To Hayden.

I raised my cup a little bit up and said to Hayden with the rest of the boys. I then spent a good 15 minutes finishing my drink before telling everyone that I was just going to call it a night.