#47

This writing = the party
This writing = Zara

Rye ran out of the party, he didn't know what to do. Suddenly rye was greeted by the boys and Ellie. He began to cry earning a hug from Andy. Ellie was so confused. One minute rye was happy the next minute he was ditching the party and was in tears.

E: can someone please tell me what is going on here?
R: I broke Zara's heart and now I know I want to be with her. She was upset a few nights ago. Well for 3 months because I was with Hayden.
E: but rye you told me that Zara was fine with that!
R: I'm sorry!

Ellie then took her phone out and began to dial a number. Rye then grabbed the phone away from Ellie's hand. Causing Ellie to be even more confused.

R: please don't call the police on me

Everyone laughed, rye was so distraught he couldn't even think straight.

E: I'm just going to ring Zara and see what she's doing
M: good idea let's all ring her one after another.

Everyone nodded and took out there phones. They each took it in turns to dial Zara's number. Then they had to stand and wait patiently.

Ring
Ring
Ring

I was sat on the bathroom floor as my cuts slowly were loosing blood. I kept fading in and out of consciousness. However, now it was worse, now I could loose consciousness for a few minutes. Each time I would wake up feeling weaker and weaker.

Suddenly my phone began to ring it was Ellie. I didn't bother answering. I didn't want her to worry about me. Once that had ended jack started to ring. I still didn't answer. Mikey. I didn't answer. Andy. I didn't answer. Brook. I didn't answer.

I then faded out of consciousness. A few minutes later I woke up seeing the contact. 'Rye💔' pop up on my phone. This time I tried to answer. I tried to stand up however I was too weak. I ended up falling back. Hitting my head on the sink. Landing in my pool of blood.

Rye stared at his phone. They were slowly giving up. Then it went to the voice machine. They all glanced at eachother. Until they realised that brook had been awfully quiet.

All: brook!
B: ugh she told me not to tell.
R: tell you WHAT?!
B: Zara is suicidal and self harms.
All: BROOK!

Everyone was shocked and froze until Ellie spoke.

E: what are we waiting for LETS GO!

With that been said they quickly got in the car speeding back to the house. While on their way back to the house they got stuck in traffic. Rye began loosing the last hope he had. Loads of questions filled his head. What's happened to her? Is she okay? Has he hurt herself? WILL HE GET THERE ON TIME?