#25

My train pulled up. I got off the train and ran into zacks arms. God I missed him.

( like the 3rd one)

Zack: I've  missed you
Z: words can't explain how much I have missed you zack.
Zack: how was the travel?
Z: boring and emotional.
Zack: I know what will cheer you up!
Z: what?
Zack: want to go to the beach?
Z: I would love too.

When we went to the beach we sat on the sand for a while. I told him everything that had went on. Things like what happened with Lewis, my rye situation, getting kicked out of Starbucks.

Everything.

It was getting very emotional until Zack got sand in his eye. He was starting to panic. So I did what first came to mind and tried to wipe his eye. I totally forgot about having sand on my hands and just made the situation worse.

I nearly ended up dying on the beach because he went running to the car to get some water to wash his eye, however in the process he stamped on a kids sandcastle. I got a death stare off of the kids parents.

Soon we went home and i got an early night. Half way during the night I was woken up by Zack walking in my room.

Z: Zack what are you doing?
Zack: fucking spiderman is in my room. So I thought fuck that and came in here. So move along I'm getting in bed.

Zack then got in bed with me and we put in Netflix only to have a long ass teen wolf marathon.