#49

I was sat in hospital. I was going to be okay the doctor told me. He also said that if I was there a few minutes longer, I would have died. That thought scared me. Being in this hospital room now made me realise that life isn't to be taken for granted. I'm just happy everyone found me when they did.

I was sat reading when my room door opened, it was rye. He smiled at me, then took a seat. We just sat in silence for a bit. Not knowing where to start off. So I spoke first.

Z: sorry you had to see me in that state.
R: no Zara... I'm sorry I pushed you away so much you ended up in that state. Non of this was your fault.
Z: so what made you not propose to Hayden?
R: you.

I smiled.

Z: what about me?

He then took my hand and leaned closer with a grin upon his face.

R: well your kind, beautiful and I think I'm meant to be with you. I love you zara and plus Hayden was a right bitch.
Z: I told you!

We started laughing.

Z: sorry your not a dad.
R: it's fine. I will be one day though, hopefully you will be the mother of my child.
Z: rye we aren't even togethe-
R: Zara we can be though. Zara I love you I never want to loose you again. I will fight for you just like you thought to be strong. Like you thought to have a smile on your face. Like you thought to stay alive.
Z: what are you saying rye?
R: what I'm saying is... will you be my girlfriend?
Z: YESS!

rye then kissed me. It was perfect. I was finally his. I was finally happy. We then sat smiling at eachother like dorks and then the doctor walked in.

D: you will be pleased to know that you can go home now. Take care miss dreelan. Also have a good new year.

It was new year in a few days. 2 days to be exact. 2 days left of a shitty/ okay year.