#36

I woke up sitting up and wincing at the sudden pain I received from my wrists. I glanced at my wrists before realising what happened last night.

I got out of bed and got washed while throwing on a oversized hoodie and leggings. I didn't bother to do my makeup. I had no one to impress and no makeup could fix MY face.

Outfit + hair:

*Imagine leggings*

*Imagine leggings*

I then walked downstairs into the kitchen. It was only Hayden and me in the kitchen. I went to the cereal and grabbed crunchy nut chocolate.

I was pouring my cereal while a few of the boys came down the stairs they were all sat while I was stood pouring my milk.

As I went to place the milk back into the fridge Hayden came up behind me.

H: don't you not think your fat enough?!

I just lowered my head. I sat down and by now everyone was downstairs we were all sat doing the table. I sat playing with my cereal.

Overthinking the words Hayden had whispered to me. "Don't you know think your fat enough?!" All my life I had been called fat. I have to admit I'm not the skinniest and I'm not perfect but there really is no such thing as perfect. Well I'm not as perfect as Hayden.

J: Zara?
Alex: Zara?!
Z: hmm?

Alex and jack snapped me out of my thoughts.

Thankfully.

Andy: are you going to eat your cereal?
Z: Erm I think I feel sick. Sorry I can't eat it!
B: it's fine I'll have it.

I wandered out of the kitchen and into the corridor gripping my stomach as the hunger pains got to me. I HAVE to loose weight. I NEED to be as perfect as Hayden.

I grabbed my phone and opened notes. I began writing. Writing rules and notes I would stick to. Rules and notes I had to stick to.

Notes:

Hayden vs me

Hayden vs me.

- loose weight
- bigger boobs
- loads of tan
- NEW ME