How you Meet

AN / I am sorry if these are out of character ;-; (the picture above has nothing to do with the chapter) also I suck at writing :D

(Y/n) = your name

(These won't be super descriptive)

Also I feel like the character stories get better the more you read this chapter.
         __________________________

|Susie |

You were Ralsei's best friend and lived with him. Kindness was important to you but, you still thought violence or rudeness was ok at times( if really necessary). You mainly focused on bravery to be honest.

You met Susie when the small group of you, Ralsei, and Kris finally caught  up with her. Over the course of the trip (before she joins lancer) you would defend Ralsei from any remarks she made about him.

"Hey Ralsei"

"Yes Susie?"

"Your hat is dumb"

*Ralsei's confidence went down

"What did you just say to my friend?"

"That his sorting hat looked dumb"

"Take it back"

"No"

"NOW"

You held (weapon of choice) in her direction. She realized you weren't as cowardly as Ralsei and that a little more aggression might actually be good for the team.

"Ok fine, but only cause we'll need you for battle later"

"That's good"

"Hey! What's your name anyway? You attacked me before I could get it." She had a very sarcastic tone. It made you smile.

"(Y/N)"

"Cool, I guess.."

You guys kept talking and had been friends for the rest of the journey.

| Ralsei |

  You had actually fallen into the dark world with Kris and Susie. Scratches and bruises were received from the painful fall. You mainly followed Kris around since they looked like they knew what they were doing. You mainly freaked out.

  You eventually met a small black fluffy boi in a cloak. He immediately took notice to your minor injuries.

"Oh goodness! What happened to you?"

"I fell from a closet into....whatever this place is."

"Well, here I can fix you right up!"

*Ralsei cast healing on (Y/N)

With the flip of his small hands, you felt five times better but, so very confused.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!?"

"Healed you."

"Why?"

"Teammates help each other"

"Teammates?"

"Oh yes! Let's get to training!"

"What?"

"Oh by the way, what's your name? I need to know my teammates' names after all."

You smile at his sweet and innocent tone.

"(Y/N)"

"Well ok (Y/N) and Kris, let the training montage begin!"

This was gonna be fun.