When You Get Hurt

(A/N)

I've been really lazy lately

Sorry about that

Also thanks for 4k reads y'all are amazing ✨✨✨👌👌

           _______________________

|Kris|

Kris is usually pretty calm when it comes to injuries ( and everything else). They'll usually just try to get you what you need to feel better as quickly as possible because they don't want you to be in pain. All while remain very calm. It actually helps to calm you down too.

|Susie|

Susie will just pick you up, not matter how bad the injury, and just run with you to get help. This can also be followed by silence or crazed screaming. There is no in-between. She always knows where to bring you though.

|Ralsei|

Ralsei always overreacts and freaks out. Screaming, arm waving, the whole shabang. You usually just have to remind him that he has freaking HEALING POWERS. He gets embarrassed and just heals you. This is exactly how it goes every time.

|Noelle|

Noelle would usually freak out and panic because she doesn't know how to help you. Noelle usually leaves you (after you telling her a million times you'll be fine) and goes to get help from an adult or something. She hen proceeds to stay with you through the whole process.

|Lancer|

Lancer never likes to leave you for long periods of time. He would probably stay with you and call for help. He would only leave you if he knew it was the only way he could get help in time. He gives you hugs while you wait.

|Rouxls Kaard|

This man freaks the fuck out. He screams. He runs. He acts like its the end of the world. He honestly just cares about you so much. Your his world and he doesn't want his world to end (awww). He finds help very quickly.

|Jevil|

Jevil tries to help you best he can. He will comfort you until help arrives or tries to help you with whatever he has on him. He usually tells you jokes to distract you from the pain.

     ______________________________

(A/N)

Please give me requests because I am running out of of ideas

I've been really lazy lately and I'm sorry about that

Also thanks for 4k reads!!

You guys are the best.

Byeeeeee

(Words: 380)