What You Do During The Holidays

(A/N)

Thought this would be fun

Hope it's good

Yeet

     _________________________________

|Kris|

You both watch holiday movies and eat many types of snacks. Mostly staying inside. You two cuddle by the fire as well.

|Susie|

You two make snow forts and have some pretty intense snowball fights. She usually dumps large amounts of snow on your head.

|Ralsei|

Ralsei usually takes a little something for pretty much every person he knows. Once you two got together, you continued it and it's now a holiday tradition. You deliver them to everyone yourselves.

|Noelle|

You two literally do EVERYTHING you can do at Christmas. You two mostly decorate cookies though and you do both help decorate the other's house and tree. She loves it.

|Lancer|

You and Lancer usually just spend all day playing in the snow. You guys make snow angels, forts, and afterwards, you two get snow all over the castle.

|Rouxls Kaard|

You two usually go ice skating together on a frozen lake nearby. It has become a tradition to do it around winter time. People passing by say you are good enough to enter the Olympics.

|Jevil|

You and Jevil usually get each other gifts. Particularly a lot of small gifts. You do, of course, but he always manages to get a gift WHILE IN JAIL. You never know how he does it, but he always gets you at least 3 gifts.

______________________________________

(A/N)

There may be another chapter before Christmas but probably not

Anyway

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays

Happy New Year

Happy Jesus Day