The Type of Couple You Are

(A/N)

Sorry for no updates!

My family has traveled to another state to visit more family and I've been busy pretty much every day!
I'll try to update some more short chapters soon.

        _________________________

|Kris|

The Understanding Couple

You both understand each other so well. Most times you don't even have to talk and you both know exactly what's going on.

|Susie|

The couple no one wants to mess with

You both are some of the toughest people in town. It's pretty well known that if you piss one off, the other is going to kick your butt.

|Ralsei|

The couple everybody ships

You two are just so cute together and everybody knows it (even Susie). Everybody loves seeing you two together because it gets them in a lovely mood.

|Noelle|

The couple everybody loves

Similar to Ralsei, you two are just so cute together. Everyone loves seeing you two get all lovey and even Noelle getting embarrassed at you loving her.

|Lancer|

The prankster couple

You two prank and joke every person. You both love it and think it's the best way to spend time together while having fun.

|Rouxls Kaard|

The endless Love couple

You two just love each other so much and you won't hesitate to let others know it. You two never run out of a love for each other.

|Jevil|

The couple everyone questions

People first question why you're with a criminal and then why you two both make such dark jokes. The questions usually go away after people see that you actually love each other a lot.

          ________________________

(A/N)

I wrote this fast

Just wanna give you something

Sorry if it sucks

The next update will most likely be short also

Byeeeeeeeeee