Height Differences

A/n

*screams*
         ________________________

|Kris|

They are about 1-3 inches taller than you.

They will treat you like a child sometimes because of your height. They will often pay your head like a mother and smile at you. They only do it because they know it pisses you off.

|Susie|

She is about 8 inches taller than you.

She DEFINITELY makes fun of your height. To your annoyance, she constantly uses you as an armrest and puts her arm on your head. However, you totally use your height to get away from her in training. She's a total tall gf.

|Ralsei|

You're about 2 inches taller than him.

You will make fun of his height sometimes and lightly, but not often. If you can tell he is upset about it, you stop immediately. He honestly likes being shorter than you. It makes him feel cuter.

|Noelle|

You are about an inch taller.

However, she makes the argument that if you count her antlers, she is technically taller. You two don't really make fun of each other's height. You will occasionally, but she wouldn't. The only real interaction you have is the joking arguments about who is technically taller.

|Lancer|

You two are literally the exact same height.

It freaks everyone out and is an ongoing argument/bet throughout the castle. Who is taller? Nobody knows.... You two constantly argue about it and it is truly one of the most childish things you do.

|Rouxls Kaard|

He is about a full foot and a half taller than you, possibly more.

Rouxls is much taller than you and of course he makes fun of your height, but out of love. He loves seeing you get angry about it. He does everything to embarrass you about it. People say you look like an old married couple when fighting about it.

|Jevil|

You are about 2 feet taller than him.

Jevil actually doesn't mind that he is shorter. He does jump on your shoulders a lot though like a monkey. Neither of you really make fun of height, as neither of you really make fun of the other's appearance. Jevil will sometimes balance on his tail though to be almost the same height as you.

         _______________________

A/n

Hey lol

This was so cute

Also school is out like yes

(Words: 387)