Jevil Catch Up

(A/N)

Finally got around to doing this!

That's all

Start reading Pleeb

         _______________________

|How You Meet|

You are a worker in the castle. Your job usually consisted of taking care of prisoners. You had worked in Card Castle for almost 2 years now. One of your co-workers had recently quit. He had a prisoner in the basement and that was the only one he took care of. The prisoner is what made him quit. He drove him crazy.

He said he couldn't take having to take care of that maniac anymore.

His name was Jevil

And now Jevil was your responsibility.

Oh how fun.    But you had too.

You were getting a basic tray of food ready in the kitchen. Just some water and a sandwich. You put them both on a grey tray and proceeded to leave the kitchen. You headed to the elevator and pushed the only button on there you had never pushed. The elevator started to move.

(Time skip to the cell)

After walking down a mountain of stairs, you come upon a lonely and dark cell. You step closer and try to look through the bars. You see nothing. Only darkness.

" w H e R e I s G e O r G i E ?" A voice suddenly asks. A voice referring to what you can assume is your old co worker. Should you answer?

"He's gone now, he quit. I'm going to look after you now." You said, trying to remain calm.

" e X c E l L e N t" the voice replied.
It sent a shiver down your spine. You suddenly remembered that you had the prisoner's  food and that you needed to give it to them.

"I have some food for you, do you want it?" You asked. You heard footsteps. A purple figure appeared. He looked like a clown or jester of some kind. You put his hands through the bars and you have him the food off the tray. He sat down and started to eat/drink the food.

You didn't know if you were supposed to leave or stay , but you just decided to stay.

After he finished, he didn't speak to you. He just looked at you and smiled creepily. He went back into the dark corners of his cell. He said one thing to you when he was in the corner.

"g O o D b Y e M y B u T t E r F l Y"

You left for a while but you would have to go back to give him lunch.

Needless to say, you were intrigued.

|Dating Them Would Include|

Dark Jokes

• He, surprisingly, loves to cuddle you

• Kisses  EVERYWHERE

• Spending hours with him (you stand outside his cell)

• Making each other laugh all the time

• Bringing him little gifts and him loving them all

• Him Calling you his "butterfly"

• He actually loves your hugs but hates all other hugs (even though he never gets any other hugs)

• He will just grab you and hug you

• You both love sitting like right next to each other

• You once brought a chess board with you to play with him, he kicked yo ass

• He loves to play with your hair

|Hanging Out Together|

(This is the first time you brought him a chess board)

Over the past few weeks, you had grown to actually like Jevil. He could make you laugh(you shared a dark sense of humor) and you could make him laugh.

Recently, you had discovered that Jevil apperantly used to play chess and loved it. So, you decided to bring a chessboard that you had had for a while.

When you arrived, you immediately heard Jevil call to you.

" h E l L o M y B u T t E r F l Y!"

" Hello Jevil!" You called back to him. "I have something for us to do today!"

" O h B o Y! w H a T i S i T?" He called again. You noticed how excited he seemed because he didn't really have that much to do here in the prison.

"A chessboard!" You said as you walked down the last step of the stairs and found yourself in the small room.
Everything was quiet. Did you do something wrong?

Suddenly, a screeching noise started. It was jevil.

"OHBOYOHBOYOHBOUOHBOY"
He screamed with very high enthusiasm.

You walked over to the cell and started to open the box. You started to set up a chess game really close to the bars so Jevil could reach.  You had never seen him so happy about something other than a joke.

"Are you ready?" You asked him, pretty confident you would win.

"O f C o U r S e , M y L a D y" he said, trying to sound fancy, it was kind of working.

(Timeskip to when the game is over)

"c H e C k M a t E" Jevil said practically emotionless. He had just won the game. Within the span of about 10 minutes. You were in shock.

" G o O d G a M e , (Y/N)." Jevil said as he offered his hand to you. You shook it in defeat. You knew he would want to play another game.

"Jevil, do you want to play again?" You asked calmly and secretly worried.

"O f C o U r S e!" He yelled and looked at you as you started to set up the board again.

         _________________________

(A/N)

This is late

Sorry

I'm adding Noelle soon so ya

These catch up chapters will stop soon and normal chapters will be back don't worry

Byeeeeee