Kris Catch Up

(A/N)

I'm adding Kris!

I don't really know what their pronouns are (even though most people say they're a male). But, I'm going to keep the pronouns neutral until kris's actual gender is confirmed.

Anyway, let's begin!

___________________________

|How you meet|

Today was your first day of school. You were extremely nervous but, you had to do it. You walked up to the classroom you were assigned to and opened the door. Inside was a classroom filled with new monster kids, but only one human one. You also noticed an older female with yellow spikes and a tail at the front of the room. She must be the teacher.

When she saw you, she gasped. She immediately walked up to you. "Oh.... uh, you must be the new student!" She exclaimed. You nodded and said "Yes, I'm (Y/N).". She nodded back and went to her desk. She seemed to be looking for something.

After a few seconds, she revealed a paper that looked like a seating chart. You hated seating charts. You hoped she didn't put you next to anyone annoying or rude.

You snapped out of your thoughts when she tapped our shoulder.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"You sit next to Kris." 

She turned to the desks.

"Kris could you raise your hand please?"

A student with brown hair covering their face raised their hand. You couldn't tell if they were a girl or a boy. They had a colorful sweater on. There was an empty desk right next to them.

You walked over to the desk and sat down. The kid put their hand down. They remained silent and looked over at you. You made a small wave. They waved back, still quiet. Why were they not talking? Well, you can't worry about it now, class is starting.

|Dating them would include|

• knowing what they mean without them talking

• Random Hugs

• Kris being an amazing listener

• Sitting with Kris and Susie at lunch

• Kris offering you cookies for no reason

• Sending memes to each other

• Toriel freaking loves you

• You have only heard Kris laugh once, and you are extremely determined to get them to laugh again

• They always smile at you

• Passing notes in class with hearts on them

• Styling Their hair with all the headbands you own

• Wearing their sweater all the time

• They get you amazing gifts for minor holidays

• Kris loves making you laugh, no matter what

| Hanging Out Together|

After a few weeks of getting to know each other in the classroom, Kris invited you over to their house for a movie night. You had been told Susie and Noelle were going to be there as well, but they had both apperantly cancelled so it was just you and Kris.

You arrived at 6:00 pm on Friday night. You were greeted by Ms. Toriel, a teacher you had seen around the school a few times. You actually didn't know she was Kris's parent or guardian or whatever. She was very excited to see you though.

"Oh! Hello (Y/N)!"

"Hi Ms. Toriel!"

" Oh, my child, please call me Toriel here."

"Sure thing!"

"Now please, come in."

She opened the door a little wider and you went inside the home. The living room was right there and you could see some blankets and movies already set out. You could hear Kris coming into the room. Toriel left the room.

They came in and waved at you. You waved back and giggled (waving had become and inside joke since the day you two had met). Kris smiled. They walked over to the pile of blankets and patted for you to sit next to them. You walked over and sat down.

They held up two movies one was an action movie and the other was a comedy. You chose the comedy. Kris smiled and put the movie in the DVD player (cue the nostalgic logos). You both started to get comfy in the various blankets. The movie starting screen suddenly came on and Kris selected "play".

Halfway into the movie, you both were getting tired. Kris wanted to sleep and so did you. They asked of you wanted to get on the couch to sleep. You nodded. You both got up and moved all the blankets. You leaned your head on Kris's shoulder. Their face lit up a little with red in the darkness.

After a while, you both had gotten more relaxed and fell asleep on the couch under a mountain of blankets. Toriel found you both around 11:00pm when she finally finished some work she was doing. She thought you two were adorable. She called your parents/guardian and told them you were asleep and asked if they wanted to come and get you. They let you stay. You got to sleep nestled up onto Kris's shoulder all night long.

_________________________________

(A/N)

Ok so I wrote this fast

I hope it's good

I don't really know how to write for Kris

Hopefully it's ok

I feel unsure about it

Exams are in 1 day and I feel extremely nervous

Bye