On an Airplane

A/n

Hey it me again

________________________________

|Kris|

They would probably be secretly nervous but would hide it incredibly well. They might watch something or read quietly while holding your hand or something cute. People around you would think Kris is a robot. They would probably try to entertain a little kid around them as well.

|Susie|

Susie would actually be nervous, like Kris, yet hide it not as well and she would tell you. She would grab onto the seats tightly when taking off and might brake the chair as well. The free snacks might calm her down. Also she was upset she couldn't take her axe on the plane.

|Ralsei|

It was his first time on a plane and it was so cute. He got the window seat and loves watching everything. The boy also paid close attention o the safety stuff because you know him. Ralsei would be super energetic the whole day and just be like a little child.

|Noelle|

Noelle actually likes flying which was surprising to you. She used the time in the air to read a book and get schoolwork done. She enjoys how productive she can be on a plane. Noelle loves traveling in general and will take up any chance to go somewhere new.

|Lancer|

He's totally the kid who everyone on the plane hates. He is really loud and makes a mess. You two get death glares from other passengers but #YOLO. The only time you two calm down is when you are given the iPod or there is a movie.

|Rouxls Kaard|

He wouldn't care much for flying. He probably buys a book before he gets on the plane and finishes it before you even get to sit at your gate. Then he buys another book. You two do talk a lot in the plane though and he enjoys that he gets to spend some time with you.

|Jevil|

He would be surprisingly relaxed. He would freak everyone else on the plane the fuck out though when they see him. The flight attendant probably asks if he needs a booster seat because he short. He would be especially rowdy during take off though.

________________________________

A/n

Write this because I just went on three planes and though the idea was fun and original

Also this book has 19,000 reads and i love you all 💕💕💕😭😭😭

I don't work on this book as much as I should but I'm trying to update it more

Also this is just a cool website in general because I've gotten to meet people and write and just have a good experience in general

Still can't believe my first successful book now has almost 20,000 reads like I cannot comprehend that

Thank you guys

(Words: 458)