Noelle Catch Up

(A/N)

There is a lack of Noelle content on here and so I'm adding her (plus she's super cute 0///0)

Also Christmas is soon

Noelle loves Christmas

Boom

           __________________________

|How You Meet|

Finding a seat at lunch is way harder than it sounds.

You were in the cafeteria and trying to find where to sit for lunch. From what you can see, there are almost no seats anywhere. Well, any available seats are by kids you absolutely don't want to sit by. Looks like you may have to sit on the floor today, along with a few others who are as unfortunate as you.

As you go to sit by the water fountains, the usual spot for sitting on the floor, you spot a few empty seats next to a group of kids who you don't really recognize. You decide to get a closer look. You walk over to the table and find a ton of kids from, suprisingly, your own class.

One of them,who you almost never pay attention to, is a deer girl dressed in Christmas themed clothing. She seems nicer than everyone else at the table, so you decide to ask her if you can sit. You go over to the table.

You get behind her and lightly tap her shoulder. She looks around at you and blushes lightly.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asks, obviously nervous. "Uhhh... I was just wondering if I could sit here?" You ask as you point to the empty seat next to her. She nods. You eagerly sit down and put your tray/lunchbox on the table. You both remain silent until she starts some light conversation.

"So..... what's your name? I have only seen you in class.." she states.

"Oh! I'm (Y/N)!"

"Oh, I'm Noelle!"

She reaches out her hand, hesitatly, for you to shake. She is so nervous and it's completely adorable. You put your hand in hers and shake it. She smiles and blushes again.

This is the start of something beautiful.

|Dating Them Would Include|

• Making Christmas puns around her all the time.

• Making cookies together

• Cuddles by the fire

•  Both her parents love you but her dad trusts you with her life

• She gets super embarrassed about everything and blushes like crazy

• Eating lunch together and trading your lunches

• Making her Christmas treats

• She loves going to freaking Hobby Lobby the second they put out the Christmas stuff, so July

• You and your family spend Christmas at her house with her family

• Tons of dumb/cute pictures together

• Alphys ships you two so hard and always puts you two together for group projects

• Doing her makeup (even if you suck at it, she loves it)

• Hugging her all the time

• She is very warm and cuddly

• Kisses on the nose all the time

|Hanging out together|

The time is Christmas and you need to do some holiday shopping for your family. But, you kinda don't know what to do. Who else do you call than your Christmas-loving friend Noelle.

You give her a call on the phone and you ask her if she would like to go Christmas shopping with you at a local mall. She says yes pretty fast. You agree to meet up at 12:00pm.

Once you are at the mall, you try to find Noelle at a store you agreed to meet at, you found her at the entrance in a cute red and green dress pretty similar to what she wears to school.

You both hug and start to walk into the very large isles.

(Timeskip to after you bought what you needed because every family is different and I don't know what they would like)

After you shopped, you both wanted to go to the food court since both your parents gave you some money. You both try to decide who will get the food and who will get a table.

"I can wait here with our bags." Noelle says shyly. You nodded and ask what she would want to eat.

"So what kind of food do you want?"

"Uhhh, something like a salad, I'm not one for meat."

You nodded and she hands you a $20 bill. You walk over in line of a restaurant that you love and know she would like. Once you get to the counter you order (favorite food) and a salad, along with two cups of hot chocolate. You thank the cashier and walk back to the small table that Noelle is waiting at. She waves at you.

You place her salad down and give her the hot chocolate. You then hand back her change. You realise you need to tell her how you payed.

"I payed for the hot chocolates."

"Oh! Let me pay you back.."

Noelle digs through a little change purse with a Christmas tree on it.

"No, it's fine. My treat."

"If you insist."

You both spend the rest of the time eating your food and laughing about random stories of school.

      ________________________________

(A/N)

That last one was shit

I feel like it sucked

Noelle is so cute