Love At First Sight?

A/N

Making this tiny chapter while working on a longer chapter. The next one is a classic preferences chapter!

     _____________________________

|Kris|

No

It took a while for you both to realize you liked each other. It made everyone around you very stressed because they all thought you guys would be cute together.

|Susie|

Yes

When she saw you, she didn't show it, but she was in awe at you and your abilities. You secretly thought she was amazing at first, but as you got to talk to her more, you were head over heels.

|Ralsei|

No

You honestly saw each other as friends at first. However, after many talks and healings, you both fell for one another.

|Noelle|

Yes

You thought she was an angel. She thought you were too. She was too shy to confess sooner, and you thought she would definitely reject. It was stressful.

|Lancer|

Yes, kinda

Lancer thought you were pretty and you thought he was.......strange. His looks didn't win you over. His personality did.

|Rouxls Kaard|

No (surprisingly)

Rouxls flirted with you when you first met just to get a reaction out of you. After getting to meet you, he does it out of love. You thought he was weird at first sight, but he won you over.

|Jevil|

50/50

You thought he was just a prisoner, he thought you were a beauty. Nuff said.

      _____________________________

A/N

SUMMER BREAKKKK

HELL YAH

now I can update more!!!!

(I watched multiple episodes of She-Ra while writing this)

Bye bye bye bye bye

(Words: 262)