Kinda Disastrous First Date

(A/N)

I recently got Detroit become human and have been playing it for the first time and yesterday I couldn't stop I have a problem.

Connor is a frickin angel

Zlatko can go to hell

      _____________________________

|Kris|

You entered the movie theater and took a look at the giant room. It was amazing. Movie posters covered the walls and giant cardboard cutouts we're everywhere. You snapped out of your thoughts when Kris tapped you on the shoulder.

They had decided to take you to the movies for your first real date. It was kind of to honor your first time hanging out together.  You were seeing (favourite movie) .This theater was actually new in town and VERY big compared to the old one.

You turned back to Kris and to they pointed to the snack booth. You smiled and nodded. You had kinda began to not talk as much when you were around Kris. Since they didn't talk, you sometimes felt like you talked to much.

You grabbed kris's hand and pulled them over to the snack booth. There was a woman arguing with a teenage cashier about how her  sour candy was "too sour" and she wanted a refund. The problem was quickly solved when the manager came out. You both got sodas and a large popcorn to share.

You looked at the movie showtimes and saw that (favorite movie) was going to start in about five minutes. Kris also noticed this and saw your worried expression. They quickly grabbed your hand and yeeted out of there.

When you got inside the screening room(?) you both sat down in the middle rows. The movie pretty much started the second you both sat down. That was lucky.

(Time skip to when the movie's over)

When you got out of the theater, you couldn't stop telling Kris what you thought of the movie. Of course, the entire time they kept nodding at you. Some thought they were ignoring you, but you knew they were listening to every single word.

|Susie|

A date with Susie was actually really calm. You two just decided to walk around a park at night.

When you got there, hardly anybody was there so, you of course climbed on everything. All of the playground equipment and all the picnic tables. It was honestly quite strange but you were enjoying it.

At one point, you went to go and swing on a swing. You climbed on and proceeded to move your feet back and forth to move the swing and Susie tried to walk in front of the swing. You hit her mouth with your feet.

She stepped back and cupped her mouth. You instantly jumped off and went to see if she was ok.

"SUSIEAREYOUOKOHMYGOSH!?!?"

"(Y/N) I'm fine"

She continued to say she was fine even after she started to bleed. You kept telling her you were sorry. She only had one thing to say.

"Don't be sorry, think of how much damage that kick could do when we battle!"

You love her.

|Ralsei|

Ralsei had actually planned a picnic for you two on a hill to view the stars. He left his house more confident than ever. All he had to do was spend some time with (Y/N).

When you both got to the hill, Ralsei started to unpack the picnic. He had kinda gone overboard with the food. There was sandwiches, sodas, and all types of candies. There was enough food to last at least a week. How did he bring that all up here?