A new start

In the kanto region there is a small town known as Pallet where living Delia who just got the reports that she is pregnant.

"I can't believe it, i'm so happy" said Delia excitedly.

"I wish he stayed a little longer then he will also get to know this" added little down.

" Well when he gonna come after his journey may be then" said hopefully.

Then she goes to prof. Oak to tell him this news, because she don't have parents.

She knocked in door after some time prof. open the door "Huh? Delia,my child what is it?" said prof and let her in.

" I'm soon gonna have a baby prof." Delia replied happily.

"Congrats my child,now you have to take extra care of yourself,okay?"said prof.

"Alright prof."she replied him.

"Did u told him?"asked prof.

" No he is traveling, i don't know where he is now"she said sadly.

" Don't worry child when he will come back he sure gonna be so much happy"prof. said to give her comfort.

"I know prof.,I know" she replied smiling.

"it's getting late child so go and take rest now,you have a lot of coming for you" he said.

" Yeah,you are right prof. see u soon and good night" she said moving to exit the lab.

" Good night and child... take care"" he said as she left the lab.

Delia goes to her house and leaned on her bed for sleep" Honey momma gonna be take a very good take care of you" and soon went to sleep.

No one saw the energy which came from the space and entered the house in an instant and Delia's stomach glowed briefly for some seconds and then glow die down

That's it for now,first fanfic guys so please don't gonna kill if u don't like something just say and I m gonna make it right.As for Ash's dad I'm gonna refer him as his dad or Delia's husband b'cuz no one know  who is his dad for now.
If there any mistake in writing pls so I can fix it.Thank you
Sooo.... See u soon guys
Not expecting so many reads😂😂😂😂😂😂😂