Chapter 5

-

An Old Face

-

Jungkook stood shocked, his face pale. Taehyung looked at him confused "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked watching as a male came closer "Why hello again Jungkook" he spoke with a smirk on his face. Jungkook just glared "Jackson..." he spoke and Taehyung turned his head "ohhh! Look at you, you've got the rich kid by you" he spoke and Jungkook glared "go away Jackson" jungkook spoke his glare still on "Jungkook? Who is this?" Taehyung asked and Jackson smirked "Ah, So Kookie here hasn't told you, I'm Jackson" he spoke coldly "Oh before I start, hows Yoongi? I mean I did almost kill him" he spoke and Taehyung gasped "He's fine...." Jungkook spoke "So did you learn to protect?" He akssd "Or are you still as wimpy as before?" He spoke and Jungkook sighed angrily "I'm stronger than before" jungkook spoke and Jackson smirked "Really? Let's test that..." he spoke going to land a punch at jungkook. But the younger caught it instantly causing Jackson to gasp "Hmph!" He spoke going to land another punch but Jungkook grabbed it too, pushing him to the ground "Back off now Jackson" he spoke watching the shocked elder "Hmmm I guess Jungkooks got some skills in something" he spoke "dude, leave him alone" Taehyung spoke and Jackson laughed "and what are you gonna do? Fight me? Face it kid you don't have the strength or the guts to fight me" he spoke "that's why you need a bodyguard-" he spoke before a hard punch was sent to his face "Shut up!" Jungkook yelled angrily, staring at Jackson's already red cheek "Why you! I'll be back Jungkook, I will be back" he spoke before running away.

Jungkook sighed "who was that!?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him with a sad face "a bully, one that's bullied me my whole life, it didn't get really bad until I was fifteen, he attacked my friend....and.....It was just and....and now he's back and it's bad"  Jungkook spoke and Taehyung sighed "I'm sorry, it seems like you've been through a lot" he spoke and Jungkook nodded "Yeah, I'm just an unlucky person..." Jungkook spoke while smiling and scratching his neck, Taehyung just smiled "Ice cream?" Taehyung asked "You sure? Like people? And...." jungkook began but taehyung stopped him "That's why I have a mask and a good, plus we're out now and nobody's recognized me" he spoke and jungkook nodded "Better put on the mask, i wouldn't want you to get hurt" he spoke "Dang already over protective" he spoke "Aish! Just...put your mask on" Jungkook spoke while turning red from being flustered.

•••••••

Soon the two ate ice cream, Jungkook surprised Taehyung  could because he had a mask. The two talked getting to know each other, jungkook learning that he'd have to call Taehyung Hyung.

The two didn't even realize it was getting late until they looked outside at darkness. Jungkooks mood going down "aweeee mannn" he spoke "I was having fun for once" he spoke and Taehyung giggled "I know we barley know each other but you could spend the night?" He spoke and Jungkook nodded happily "really?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled "Of course! You can also even borrow my clothes even though they'll probably be a bit big" Taehyung spoke, "I know I've been getting attacked lately, and it's scary....but with your muscles I am in no way shape or form worried about my safety" he spoke and Jungkook smiled "of course...I have a favor though" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung turned his head "Hmm?" He asked and Jungkook smiled "My best friend Yoongi, he is like a huge fan or something and is in love with your music and Dance, id love to give him your autograph to make him freak out" jungoook spoke and Taehyung giggled "Of course I'd give him an autograph" he spoke while pulling out paper and signing it "can you dance? Sing?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped "U-Umm...No..." he spoke and Taehyung nodded smirking "Ah! You can! I know your lying!" He spoke and Jungkook gasped "W-What! No!" He spoke "Yep, your lying!" Taehyung spoke "how can you tell!?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled "I can just tell, your a bad lier" he spoke and Jungkook pouted "Wow I'm just an open book that you read instantly" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled "Let's go before it's too late"

•••••••

Mr Kim was instantly happy that Taehyung had a friend, his approval for Jungkook to stay was instant. The two talked even more, getting to know each other. Soon taehyung got up and went to the bathroom, leaving jungkook alone in the elders room. It was nice, a nice big bed with warm covers, a closet full of clothes, nice walls that seemed untouched. A nice view of the city, a nice desk, dresser, heck even a nice computer. Jungkook was amazed by the room, maybe he even envied it a bit, but he was happy, it had been awhile since he had made a friend and Taehyung already knows so much about the younger now.

But a loud crash made jungkook jump. He gasped and ran to the bathroom, his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung in the floor "Aish! What happened!" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung sighed "I fell..." he spoke and Jungkook turned his head "How did you?....What?" He asked and Taehyung blushed a deep red from embarrassment "I was trying to do a dance and I failed" he spoke "Aish I'm so embarrassed...." he spoke and Jungkook bursted out laughing "yah! Stop laughing! Jerkhole!" He spoke and Jungkook continued laughing, looking at the elder "Jungkook....I don't know why....But I've got a feeling that somethings different about you" he spoke and Jungkook gulped "H-how?" He asked and Taehyung sighed pursing his lips "I don't know, it just feels like it" he spoke and Jungkook scratched his neck "Welp, is it a good different or a You-Better-Get-Out-Of-My-House-You-Freak" he spoke and Taehyung shook his head "never!" He spoke and Jungkook giggled

Soon the two walked back to Taehyungs room talking again, laughing and having a good time: they soon put on a scary movie. The two were pretty unfazed, heck they even were laughing and making fun of the movie, pointing and laughing at every mistake or stupid moment that would be apparently scary. Taehyung even put his arm around Jungkook

 Taehyung even put his arm around Jungkook

•••••••

It was really late and the two were super tired, they were laying on Taehyungs bed, their eyes barley open. Jungkook leaned on Taehyung, his eyes finally closing, a smile formed on Taehyungs lips. Before soon the two were fast asleep...

•••••••

PURPLES!

Happy thanksgiving!

I hope you ate A lot!

I purple you a lot and I hope your enjoying the very long chapters!

This ones over a thousand words long!

💜💜💜💜