Chapter 14

-

Don't Leave me

-

Taehyung gasped loudly his body jolting up. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook laying lifeless on the ground. His heart began racing, he grabbed the younger and held his lifeless body in his arms, soon tears began falling down his face. He felt a strange liquid in the youngers side but his sobs and tears stopped him from even doing anything. He sobbed loudly shaking the younger "Jungkook...Wake up!" Taehyung yelled "Jungkook!" Taehyung Yelled again "WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE!" He sobbed "Please no..." he spoke beige he broke down crying, sobs escaping his mouth loudly, his body shaking. He held the youngers cold hand more tears leaving. But soon anger came out, as if his emotions couldn't stop overflowing, as if they broke and couldn't be stopped. He punched the ground next to him in rage, cracking some of the rocks. His hand began to bleed and bruise.

He growled angrily when he sawJackson, groan and stand. He watched him hold held his head sigh before looking at Taehyung with wide eyes "H-How are you alive!?" He spoke before looking at Jungkook and smirking "Ah! Thank god! Finally that idiot is dead!" He spoke and Taehyung stopped. His body began burning like fire, rage filing him like a volcano about to erupt. He stood up tears leaving his eyes. He held his fists in anger and ran at Jackson grabbing his collar "Listen to me asshole, and listen to me CLEARLY!" Taehyung yelled "I'm going to make your life a living hell, You took away the one thing I loved, and your going to pay...Oh and your going to jail for the rest of your worthless life!" Taehyung yelled punching Jackson harshly, causing him to cough and fall. Taehyung soon grabbed his phone pressing the emergency button.

It was like a movie scene, helicopters began flying in, police cars surrounding the area, full on swat teams came. Jackson surrendered quickly, leaving him to get taken to jail.

And Jungkook was airlifted to the hospital, Taehyung by his side. The doctors on the plane looked at him before gasping at the blood escaping the younger "W-why is he bleeding?!" Taehyung Yelled and the doctors gasped "H-He's been shot..." they spoke "W-What..." Taehyung spoke, before suddenly his eyes went wide "He...He..." Taehyung spoke and the doctors turned their heads before nodding "Oh his powers?" They spoke and Taehyung gasped "W-Wait how do you know!?" Taehyung spoke and the doctors looked at him

"We work for his father..."