Chapter 25

-

A Time Of Peace

Also

~Second title~

Vacation

-

It had been a few days since the incident and Jungkook and Taehyung had been glued together. They hadn't left each other's side. It was more than normal, side by side relationship. This was full on not leaving each other's side. But they enjoyed each others company, they talked about many Issues that they had kept hidden.
Plus now they were planning a vacation.
All the way to Hawaii to be exact.
They would spend about a month there, to get away from fans and being idols for awhile.
They were even going to be with their friends, which Lived there

Park Jimin and Park Yoongi

Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin

Jungkook and Taehyung swiftly cleaned their house. Making sure every book and cranny was as organized as ever. They cleaned out their fridge of any foods that could spoil. They even took out the trash and put it in their garbage can that was picked up by the city. The two were given tons of money for the trip, they bought clothes, paid bills, did anything they could before they had to go.

But the excitement never left. Jungkook just imagined him and Taehyung walking down the ocean together and just talking. Getting into the ocean and splashing each other with the amazing salty water. 

Taehyung imagined the many nice restaurants and fancy smoothie bars. So many fun dates with Jungkook. Them sitting watching the sunset while drinking a tropical smoothie together.

~They just wanted to be together~

Soon Jungkook grabbed his tropical shirt and shorts, and a hat, sunglasses. Taehyung doing the same.
Jungkook wore a blue tropical flower shirt, while Taehyung wore a red one.
Jungkook threw his bag in the back of the car and smiled, taking Taehyungsbag  as well and putting it in the back with his.
Jungkook gasped when a sudden pain hit him. He gulped a bit and shook his head "Strange.." he spoke before getting into the car. The two soon drove to the airport, smooth sailing because of their popularity they got VIP, which also meant first class.

A couples first class. It had amazing foods, a long seat that turned into a double bed, warm blankets, a heater and a cooler. It had everything. Even lots of candies. It even had a Tv, luckily for Jungkook and Taehyung they could watch live Tv or watch the many K-Dramas they brought.

The two soon watched a kdrama and ate some delicious food.

After awhile the night began to shine down. It made both Taehyung and Jungkook grow tired. They made their bad, the staff angry because they wanted to do it for them. And soon closed the small door, they both fell asleep together

•••••••

Jungkook and Taehyung groaned slightly when they woke up, a bright sun shining before their eyes.

Soon the captain began speaking

"hello! Welcome to beautiful Island Hawaii!"

Author nim had a bad nightmare...

I'll explain it now

Basically I was sick, I had a disease of some sort. I was in the hospital and I was bored out of my mind

To make me feel better my mom took me to a store called five and below. She told me I could get whatever I wanted. I had slime, candy and all sorts of stuff in a bag. I ran to my mom with the stuff in my hand and she smiled and we began walking. But we heard a ringing, like a small bell/buzzer. Soon somebody screaming "LOCKDOWN!" Me and my mom along with other people laid on the floor. Soon the whole room turned gray. And the guy cave up and began to kill everyone he saw on the ground, I saw about two people get shot before he came close to us. And me and my mom were in a position he could get an easy headshot. I wanted to move but I was terrified, soon he shot my mom, then me. It went black.

I saw everyone die.

It was horrible

Worst of all when I got shot. I woke up

I soon started crying, almost sobbing. My stomach hurt from the fear.

My dog even was worried and came onto my bed and smuggled me. But I was up super early today. And now I'm exhausted.

And 10 month anniversary

Today I hit 10 months on Wattpad

.