Chapter 16

Different Writting Style?

A POV type thing...

-

Fate

-

Beep

Beeep

Beep

The faint sounds of Jungkooks muffled heartbeat could be heard, at-least to someone's ears.Jungkooks eyes opened slightly bright whites and lights causing him to flinch. He let out a soft breath, shock filling him. He rubbed his eyes softly and looked around. "Hello?" He spoke, slowly starting to realize he was in a hospital.

He saw no signs of human life, other than him, no doctors, No Taehyung. Jungkook let out a quiet cry, he was confused and scared. He didn't know what was happening, atleast for the most part. He didn't know where anyone was...That was scary, scarier than falling form a building..scarier than Jackson, and for Jungkook that said a lot.

The younger watched as small teardrops fell on his bed. But everything stoped when a door opened and closed. Jungkook gulped feeling a wave of fear take over, But his eyes softened when he saw Taehyung. "Taehyung..." Jungkook spoke, confused why the elder was so shocked "What..?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung instantly dropped his bag and ran to the younger hugging him tightly "O-Oh my god..Your awake..." He spoke happily "Please don't let this be a dream..." he spoke and jungkook smiled letting his tears flow. Taehyung broke the hug and smiled gasping at the youngers tears "Hey..What's wrong?" He asked "I was so scared..." jungkook spoke "I didn't know where anybody was..." He spoke and Taehyung smiled "Sorry...I was getting food..." he spoke and Jungkook smiled a bit "It's okay...Your here now though" Jungkook spoke "W-What happened...." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung gulped "W-Well...." he spoke soon grabbing the youngers hands and sighed, Jungkook soon looked at him worryingly "What?" Jungkook asked "Your Powers...Jackson attacked us and after a bit he shot me...You went crazy and attacked him, basically knocking him out in one punch, you came to me, and I knew exactly what you were planing, and you healed me, like I thought....You were airlifted to the hospital that's where I met a few people who worked for a major guy...." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed "Didn't this all happen yesterday?" Jungkook asked and taehyung looked at him confused "No jungkook...." he spoke and Jungkook turned his head "What?"

"Jungkook you were in a coma for three years...."