Chapter 24

-

Panic Attack

-

Taehyung gasped loudly. He watched as he younger went into a state of horror, his breathing was unsteady. And his body was shaking intensely. Taehyung quickly bent down on his knees, horrified. He scooped the younger up into his arms. He soon began to gently rock the younger, soothing him with loving words. Soon he began singing to the younger, tears still falling down his face. He continued to sing Which soothed him even more.

Jungkook soon hugged Taehyung tightly, his body slowly beginning to grow weaker. Taehyung picked him up bridal style and laid him on the bed, covering him with blankets. The younger began to squirm and get a bit scared but Taehyungs stayed by his side, shushing him silently, again saying soothing things. Jungkook let out a quiet sigh "I'm sorry..." he spoke and Taehyung caressed his cheek softly "baby....What for...?" He asked softly and Jungkook sighed letting a Few more tears fall "To burden you with all this drama" jungkook spoke and Taehyung leaned down and kissed the younger softly "Your not a burden..:I'm glad to help you with whatever your dealing with, that's why I'm here" taehyung spoke while wiping the youngers tears, the younger nodded and smiled a bit, before his eyes began to close.

Taehyung soon leaned down "I won't let the nightmares scare you, I love you so much" taehyung spoke before he too laid down, a slumber taking over him as well.

•••••••

The morning sun shined down brightly, as if it's morning glow took away all the darkness that surrounded everyone.

Jungkook got up slowly, his stomach still hurting from before. The painful memories making it worse. He sighed and looked at the exhausted Taehyung. He gulped and shook his head sadly. Walking out of the room and getting onto his phone, he scrolled through all his social media's. Where he was greeted with no messages. He gasped when he his phone suddenly pinged, he smiled when he saw it was Yoongi.

Yoongi

Dude!

I haven't talked to you in like forever

Jungkook

I Know bro!

You need to hang out with me more!

Yoongi

How dare you not use Hyung!

Jungkook

Oh em gee

I'm like so sorry

Yoongi

Aish!

You little rat

Jungkook

Yeah...

Yoongi

You okay?

DID TAEHYUNG DO SOMETHING!

I SWEAR ILL BEAT HIM!

Jungkook

NONONO!

That's not what I meant you jerk face

I just had a really bad nightmare last night...

It was dark...Scary...Horrible

Everyone I knew...Died

Right in front of my eyes

Then I had to watch their funerals....

Seen At 9:33 Am

Jungkook

Hyung?

Hello?

Yoongi

That's horrible...

I can't even imagine that being a dream...

Like oh my god...

Jungkook

I know...Why did it take you so long to reply?

Yoongi

Sorry.

I kept re-reading your message over and over again, I felt so bad, and shocked.

Like it seemed horrible

Jungkook

I know and I kept taehyung up all night worrying about me...

I feel so useless, Weak.

My powers made me unable to care for myself

Yoongi

Shut up!

If this were Taehyung, would you be mad if he blamed himself for his nightmare keeping you up?

Jungkook

....

Yoongi

Exactly!

So get off your blame myself for everything an ive ever done, and love the Kim Taehyung you Married

•••••••