Chapter 17

-

Sorrow

-

Jungkooks breaths slowed, his hands began shaking while he held Taehyungs "T-T-Three Y-Years!?" He spoke shocked "Jungkook...calm down and let me explain" Taehyung spoke his hands shaking along with the youngers "Once you healed me, You collapsed from exhaustion, your head hit the pavement...Not only that but you technically got shot...The blood loss plus what happened to your head all made you go into a coma" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed sadly, before breaking, soon he began crying softly.

"I've missed so much, your birthdays, my birthdays, Yoongi...Us" jungkook spoke and Taehyung hugged the younger softly "Shhh..." he spoke rubbing the youngers back "Try not to think about it, think about now and how your awake" Taehyung spoke "Well...Right now...I'm hungry" jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled, "Aish, your such a kid" he spoke, gasping hem he hard the door open, a man dressed in all white walking in "I see our patent has finally woken up" He spoke and Jungkook gulped looming at him "Y-Yeah..." jungkook spoke and the doctor smiled "I'm Dr Cooper" he spoke "Were going to run a few tests on you to see how your body is functioning" he spoke.

Soon Jungkook was taken away for tests.

••••••

"Everything looks good!" The doctor spoke happily "You can actually go home today, Your so well, I feel like there's no need to keep you here" he spoke smiling. Jungkook nodded still shocked over the fact he was in a coma for three years. He felt bad for missing so much time with everyone, he felt like a horrible person for leaving everyone to suffer.

He felt like a burden.

••••••

Jungkook sighed and walked around Taehyungs house. Nothing had changed about it, it was still nice and full of fancy arts and statues. Jungkook soon went into Taehyungs room where the elder was. He sat down on his bed and sighed, laying his head down on a pillow and closing his eyes, he soon heard Taehyung come sit next to him "You okay?" He asked and Jungkook slowly leaned up, he looked at Taehyung and shook his head "Taehyung...I'm so sorry" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung turned his head "What? Why?" Taehyung asked "I put you through so much hell" jungkook spoke "Jungkook" Taehyung spoke "Are you seriously going to blame yourself for being in a coma you couldn't stop?" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook gulped and looked down, feeling like an idiot, but soon Taehyung pulled up the youngers chin with his finger, he soon kissed him "Your are seriously an idiot" Taehyung spoke while laughing, the younger soon laughing too but he couldn't help his tears. Taehyung hugged the younger tightly "You know what Jungkook...The only thing I care about is you, your happiness, Y-O-U" taehyung spoke "Even if the universe has aliens come down and take you away...I'd still love you" he spoke and Jungkook smirked "But your an alien? Wouldn't they take their kind back?" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung glared playfully "YAH!" He yelled attack tickling the younger, the two falling on the floor, Taehyung on top on Jungkook.

Once the two stopped laughing they looked into each other's eyes, passion and love in both of them. Taehyung smiled and leaned down kissing the younger "I missed you so much..." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled "I missed you too"