Prologue

Quick summary before we get into the story: this story is mostly imported from my FanFiction account. I will be changing a few lines and correcting spelling and grammar mistakes. Also, in the description box, you've most likely seen that a few twists have been added, and one of them is that all the characters (except Princess Elise) will have slightly different ages (being at least 1-4 years younger). I did that just to spice things up.

And one more thing: this story has minor swearing and topics about killing people. If you are 12 or younger, you have been warned.

With all that said, let's get into the story!

------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 11, 2206; 11:30 a.m.

In the dark allies of Crisis City, a grayish black hedgehog digs around the dumpster. Meet Mephiles: green eyes, light gray highlights in his quills, no mouth for some strange reason, and has one dream.

That dream? To reunite with the Flames of Disaster, Iblis, so that the two of them will form into the Soleanna Sun God, Solaris. They have been separated from each other for over 200 years, and it's driving Mephiles crazy!

Iblis has already taken form, so it's too late for them to fuse together. Plus, Iblis has been released the wrong way. From Soleanna news, Iblis was inside a princess from two centuries back. She had died from a crash, causing Iblis to be released. Mephiles doesn't know how Iblis is released the other way, but he will soon. 

And by soon, we mean right now. Mephiles picks up a purple psychic orb and wonders if this thing is useful. 

"Alright," the hedgehog says to the orb. "Show me... What is the proper way for Iblis to get released?" 

The orb shows the princess and a young blue hedgehog laying on the grass, watching some clouds. It then shows the princess at a younger age, unconscious, being told by her dad not to cry, or Iblis will be released. 

"Yes..." says Mephiles, who then chuckles maniacally. 

------------------------------------------------------

That was the first chapter! If you like this story, please vote or share your thoughts in the comments!