Chapter 10: White Acrapolis

4:20 p.m.

Silver and Blaze are on a boat, being sailed to White Acropolis. Silver is looking around, at the other people on the boat, while Blaze is glaring at him. Yeah... these two got into an argument before boarding the ship. Apparently, Silver told Blaze that he did catch Sonic earlier, but because Amy stopped him from killing the blue hedgehog, he lost him. 

A young woman in her 30's walks over to the preteens and asks them, "Enjoying your honeymoon?" 

Is this woman for real? These two aren't even old enough to get married. Blaze says to her, "We're not married, thank you very much." 

Silver turns around and yells, "Yeah; I'd rather lick magma balls than be married to this ungrateful witch!" 

Offended, Blaze stands up and screams to the white hedgehog, "Well maybe if you weren't so stupid, I would actually give you some respect!" 

"Hey!" Silver screams back, also standing up. "I'm the one who actually found the Iblis Trigger!" 

"Only for him to get away from you!" the lavender cat yells. 

The woman breaks a nervous sweat and tries to calm the preteens down. "I'm sorry for butting in," she says. "I was just kidding about the 'honeymoon' part. If you want, I can bring you two some tea." 

Silver and Blaze angrily turn to the lady, while the cat grabs the ladder's blouse collar and snarls at her, "You better be kidding; because I won't be kidding when I do this!" 

Her hand starts forming orange flames as she briefly grabs the woman's arm, severely burning her. The lady holds onto her burnt arm and screams in pain as she runs off the boat, falling into the icy cold water. 

Silver's eyes grow small after what he just witnessed. Man, she wasn't kidding when she said she has fire abilities! Silver thinks in his head. 

------------------------------------------------------

On another boat, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are also being sailed to White Acropolis. An elderly human man sitting next to the boys asks them, "So you boys are going to White Acropolis as well?" 

"Yeah," Sonic answers. 

The man sighs. "I remember when I was a young lad," he begins. "I used to go to White Acropolis with my family every year. It used to be a snowboarding resort, but the resort closed down because too many people were getting hurt or killed." 

"That's terrible!" Tails cries, feeling his heart break from the man's story. 

"It's probably for the best, Tails," Knuckles reassures the fox. 

------------------------------------------------------

In White Acropolis... 

Silver and Blaze are at a snowy hill, where they see about five snowboards laying across a tree. The yellow-eyed hedgehog is amazed at the snow and begins making a snow angel. He asks Blaze, "What is this fluffy substance?" 

"It's snow," Blaze answers, facepalming over Silver's ignorance. 

"I've heard of this," the hedgehog smiles. "We don't see any of it in the future, you know, because it's always on fire?" 

He then notices the snowboards. He picks one up and shouts out, "Woah; a hoverboard!" 

That's a snowboard, you idiot! Blaze screams in her head as she glares at the 12-year-old.