XVIII: Never Have I Ever

This chapter takes place
the day after Ch.17 & the same day as Ch.16,
enjoy loves!

Chapter Eighteen

"I can't believe I did that

"I can't believe I did that." I chuckled to myself as Sage laid beside me rambling. Covering herself, I admired her entirety as she clung unto the sheets, a shy grin etched on to her face.

"Shit me either, you was trying to swallow a nigga whole last night." Laying my head on her chest I caught myself smirking, remembering the events of last night.

"Rahhhh." She slapped my chest playfully before a pout crossed her face.

"What? You embarrassed?" I sat up and took her hands, kissing her knuckles softly.

"Yes nigga!" She slid her body beneath the comforter, disappearing entirely.

"Why, we grown as fuck?" I tugged away at the navy blue comforter that kept Sage hidden beneath it.

"It's not about that, Raheem." She spoke slowly, her voice muffled beneath the cover.

Finally resurfacing, she sat up and held her face in her hands. Looking everywhere but me she bit the inside of her cheek, struggling to make sense of her thoughts.

"Talk to me, wassup Pooh?" My hand ran down her face.

Letting out a long winded sigh she crawled into my lap.

"You comfortable?" I rubbed my thumbs against her sides as she sat straddling me, pulling away at my beard. "Yeah just give me a sec to get my mind right." She nodded, taking the time to pull herself together.

"One, Im supposed to be on a cleanse and you had me out here tweaking off some loud, I'm never smoking with you again." Her freshly manicured finger poked against my chest in a matter of fact tone.

"Two, there is no reason I should've been throwing neck like that." She side eyed me as I struggled to keep my composure. Her points as of now were pure comedy and I was more than amused.

"Three, I just feel really played." She crawled out of my lap, taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Played?" I sat up, my amusement replaced with concern. The last thing I ever wanted Sage to feel was played.

"Rah did you forget that you have a girl? I'm a lot of things but a side bitch ain't one."

"You dead ass?" I chuckled, a little taken aback.