XXIII: IKYFL

A/N: Hi my loves Chapter 23 is finally COMPLETED. I hope you all enjoy.
- Beth 💕

Chapter Twenty Three

"Bring your ass Nala, we already late!" I yelled for Sage as she took her time getting ready

"Ass can't never be on time." I sighed and plopped down on the couch, ready to go. It was pushing 7:30 and Christmas Eve dinner was set to begin at 6.

"Daddy." Aubrey's face contorted into a frown.

"Sorry baby." I apologized and kissed her cheek.

"Uhn uhn, I want my money." She wiped my kiss off of her cheek and held her hand out.

"Man here." I pulled out my wallet and snatched out the smallest bill that I had, a twenty.

"That's my type." Aubrey sung as she added the bill to her miniature LV purse.

"Yo mama gon' have to see me, teaching you that ratchet shit. And no I'm not giving you nothing else today, fuck that." I shook my head and sent a quick text to Avery. I was not about to raise one of these little "City Girls."

"You got a nasty tude." She huffed before running off into the back hallway.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I quickly retrieved it to see Razi calling.

"Yo." I answered after the fourth ring.

"Where you at?" He asked as he stepped outside to what seemed to be my grandmother's backyard.

"Still at the crib, waiting for Sage." I sighed and looked at my watch for the time once again.

"Women." He sighed, sharing my exact sentiments.

"Exactly, but it ain't nothing new. Mommy not done cooking?"

"Yeah, everything is good to go, but she's waiting for everyone to get here. We're still waiting for you, Eric, Granny, and Leomie."

"Leomie?" My eyebrows furrowed upon hearing my little cousin's name. Leomie was a few years younger than Razi, but let her tell it she was a grown ass woman and had been since she was 16. My mom took her in after my aunt had finally had enough of her wild antics and kicked her out the beginning of her sophomore year of high school. Our home was hers until last year when Razi found her room cleared out with no explanation. No one had been able to get into contact with her until recent when she reached out saying she was safe in Memphis. Apparently she had found herself and was deadset on becoming starting a new chapter. Leomie was a free spirit and when she wasn't being reckless she was easily the chillest person in the room. I would always have love for her, she was my baby cousin, but I would be a fool to turn a blind eye to her antics, wherever Leo went trouble followed and that's how she liked it, she would never say it, but it excited her.