Notes•Felix

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)

But,before we kick this into action,LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS BOY!FKEYJEGNWGTWTB!STAN BOY STORY PLS!SO CUTE!Okay,let's start now,shall we?

"Your foot isn't supposed to be at pointe position.It's supposed to be like your normal foot position."I corrected my younger brother who was in Freshman year but already had girls head over heels for him,Xin Long,as he was practicing a dance move his teacher wanted him to learn but even after a good 30 minutes,he still wasn't able to get it right.He may've been handsome and a fast learner but it doesn't always mean he'd be able to learn as fast.

"Can we take a break?I'm so tired and we're almost done.This is the last dance move my class needs to learn.Please,Y/N?"He whined and added aegyo at the end of his sentence.

"Fine.I'm going to the vending machine, do you want anything?"

"Yeah,coke please."

I walked out of the private dance studio the dance major students used as glass-like beads of sweat rolled down my neck.I went to my locker where my vending machine money was and found a new note lying inside.Someone had been giving me notes that had been folded into origami since I was a Freshman on day 1.But I grabbed my money before I took the note which had been folded into a heart.I happily put the paper heart in my pocket as I locked my locker.I walked my way to the vending machine with a small grin.I quickly bought the drinks then went back to the dance studio with a bottle of ice water and Coca Cola.

"Go away,Somi.I already rejected you so many times.Do you not understand the word NO?!"

I looked around the corridor that was just beside the dance studio to see where the unmistakably deep voice had come from.I immediately spotted Somi snaking her hands around the poor boy,Felix.He was a pretty chill kid.He wore headphones around his neck all the time,would usually be spotted with his best friends,freckles dotted his face lightly like stars and was chill,but the fangirls who were around him,not so much.Somi was a Senior,just like me and Felix.She was basically titled the Queenka of the school.But that didn't mean Felix who was titled Kingka,wanted to date her.Sure,she was pretty but,her heart defintely wasn't.She just wanted Felix to increase her popularity.Not only did she bully,abuse and steal,she played boys.I was a close friend of his,so being the good friend I was,I decided to go help the poor boy which had been pleading me for help with his eyes as soon as he had saw me.

"Oh,Y/N.You're here.I missed you so much."The 3cm taller boy exclaimed with a smile.I immediately understood the plan.

"Oppa,we're late.Xin Long told me that he'll leave soon if we don't go now."

"What the hell?Rage Queen?You're dating the Rage Queen!?"She looked so outraged that I thought her eyes were about to turn red.I had been labled the Rage Queen as even the teachers were scared of me.The way I became when I was angry was beyond petrifying.