Tomboy PT.1•Minho

Warning:Curse words

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)
Boyish,honest,strong,fearless,sporty and a tall stature.That's who I am.I'm Y/N.I'm not your typical girl that you'd see in SOPA,not your average female aspiring idol or singer.I'm a rapper.There isn't a comparison to me in this school.No other tomboys,nothing even near similar to me.Other girls get played or thrown away while I dunkshot basketballs,create beats or instrumentals,practice dancing,rapping and hang out with my bros in my house or on the school rooftop.I never fail my monthly evaluations even though half the time I have is spent with my friends having fun.All of the students know me as 1C3(Ice).I wear pullovers,sweatpants,tank tops,t-shorts,boots,sneakers,basketball shorts and wear simple black studs.I don't think any other girls in school do the same.A crush?Yeah,I have one.His name?Lee Min Ho.He's tall,smart,kind and he smiles whenever I shoot a paper aeroplane at him with a message on it.But,let's get started shall we?

"Yah!Why did you beat up Chan!?"I shouted into Tzuyu's face.

"BITCH,DON'T SHOUT IN MY FACE!"She retorted back.

"Then,tell me!Why'd you beat him up?!"I hollered as my blood boiled at a 1000 degrees.

"THEY DESERVED IT!HE REJECTED YEJIN AND MINHO SLAPPED HER FOR WHACKING CHAN!"She confessed.

"YAH!ICE,DON'T DO THAT!"Jeongin shouted,running towards me to pull me back,away from her.

"Oh,Jeongin.Hello,honey."She said politely.

"You're dating this dick chewing peasant?This uncultered swine beat up Chan and Minho with her friends.Do you still love her after I tell you this?"I asked my bestfriend,my truly trusted.

"No,I don't,are you mad,Y/N?Why did you do that Chan and Minho hyung?"He asked calmly.

"You believe your best friend more than me?Unbelievable.Yes,I beat him up with my friends.So what?You love me and that's all I need to know.Isn't that right,desert fox?"She said with a smirk.

"No.You're wrong.I can't trust you anymore,Tzuyu.You beat up my hyungs and didn't even have the guts to tell me.You're toxic.I shouldn't have said yes.You're desperate to be popular.Desperate to be the best.Desperate enough to think that I'd love you even if you whacked Minho,Woojin and Chan hyung."He definitely has some recovery to do.I was proud of him,he could finally deal with her without me having to lock her up inside a room for interrogations.

"Y-you saw me beating u-up W-W-Wooj-jin?"She stuttered out with a face of shock.

"Hey,Innie?Move over.Let noona handle her."I suggested as I cracked my knuckles,putting my backpack down.

"You wouldn't dare."She said,tilting her chin up snobbily.

A punch to her gut,a strong round house kick to her back,and upper cut to her chin,a eblow to her chest and to end it all off,a power packed high kick to her cheek.

"Don't ever mess with us ever again unless you want another beating,you hoe."I threatened her,my back facing her as I walked off.Jeongin following me like a puppy following it's owner.

"Let's go to the dance studio?"Jeongin suggested with a grin.

"Why not,Innie?"I answered as I grabbed his hand,running back to our dorms to change out our clothes.I picked my black outfit and waited for Jeongin outside the door of his room quietly.

I picked my black outfit and waited for Jeongin outside the door of his room quietly

Comfy and stylish,how nice?

He walked out in a simple outfit.Basketball shorts,a tank top and a pair of Vans.

"Let's go,go and grab the bottles!"He exclaimed as I grabbed our bottles,racing to catch up with him

"LET'S GOOOOO!!!!"We shouted as we ran towards the gym.

"Oh?Chan and Woojin hyung's here too!"I realized as we got closer to the gym.

"Hyungs!"Jeongin and I called out to the pair and they waved at us with a toothy smile.

"Yah!What's up?"Chan greeted me while Jeongin talked with Woojin.

"Life's great because you're here with me,Channie~"I tease as I hug him from the side,waddling from side to side.

"Ah,my heart~It hurts because you're so cute!"He dramatically lays down on the floor to play dead as I sit on top of his chest and perform CPR on him.

"*fake coughs*We're still here,you know?"Jeongin says as I get up from Chan's chest while Minho walks through the door of the gym.

"Sup,guys?"Minho greets us with his pretty smile.Did he fall from heaven and into my life?

"Hey,Minnie."I greet back as I pull Chan back up from the ground.

"Hi,Hyung."Jeongin says,his braces showing themselves through his toothy smile.

"Hello Minho-ah."Woojin says as he reaches his locker to grab his water bottle.

"Hello,Minho."Chan greets.

"So,what're we doing tomorrow?It's Saturday."He asks with his head cocked to the side.

"Hmm,good question.But,honestly,I'm not that sure either,Min.Maybe we can go to Lotte world."I answer quietly.

"Not a bad idea,maybe we should,Y/N."Chan oppa says.

And we hear the glass door shatter into bits all of a sudden.

To be continued...