Clay Rose•Bang Chan

(NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED WHATSOEVER)

"Ugh,my art skills aren't worth doing this,Jazel.Just because it's important to you doesn't mean I'll make it,Hazel."I bluntly stated to the twin sisters that came to visit me just because Valentines day was tomorrow and they wanted to give their crushes something.Just something about Valentines day eradicated me.It was all fake.The roses,the chocolate,the jewellry and the expensive things the men would buy.Bull crap.They wanted me to make a set of 30 to 100 flower pieces.Over my dead body would I ever have made it for those dumb bimbos.

"Y/N,we can easily make the whole school hate you if you don't make those clay roses.We don't play fair."Jazel threatened with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"She's right.We'll do just about anything to get what we want."Hazel stated with a stuck up tone.

"Why can't the both of you go to Chaeil?She's better than me.Her skills are killer."I admitted with a questioned look.I was good but,the girl could seriously mold and she was a good friend of mine who shared the studio with me.She could easily mold even with a broken arm.

"She isn't as fun to pester.Right,Jazel?"

"That's right,Hazel.You better make them or we'll kick your ass into the toilet."

I sighed at how stupid the 2 girls sounded as I put my headphones on and left my art studio,locking the door on my way out.The 2 girls still pestering me just because of the new boys who had just transferred here last week.Woojin and Bang Chan were attractive to them.The pair were good friends and nice boys but the girls around them,extreme opposites.The girls around them were constantly fighting over them.Poor boys.

"Well,try catching up with me in those heels if want your bullshit!I'm not wasting my time so catch up!"I challenged the 2.They were wearing 7-inch stilletos with tight dresses while I was wearing a pair of black DLT-As with short shorts and a loose top.They'd never win.I ran off onto to the bus stop right on time to catch my bus as I stared at the pair panting in the car park and shouting for me to come back.With a grin,I relaxed peacefully until my stop.I strolled across the neighbourhood towards my home and sped up the stairs to my room,greeting my brother,Samuel,on the way up when I unlocked the gate.I opened the door of my room and changed into a comfortable set of clothes.I grabbed a sweatshirt that we got together and a pair of sweatpants.

(Samuel is wearing the brother top and you're wearing the sister top)